Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How did this make you feel?
sad 0 0%
mad 0 0%
pretty 1 14.29%
gud 1 14.29%
l13k President Bush during 911. 7 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

It doesn't feel good to be called handsome when you wish you were beautiful.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

@Topgunben

I'd like to address your ideas, theories, assertions some. Not really in this thread and now isn't a good time. I think there's some grains of truth in them and it's food for thought. Especially the ancestral switch theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't feel good to be called handsome when you wish you were beautiful.
Yeah. That sums up a lot to me. It means the world when a man adores me. Even though I can't really reciprocate beyond doing something nice for them or giving them my attention. It's sweet when women accept me and appreciate my efforts and artistry or esthetics. Aesthetics? The freedom to style myself completely unbound by the stereotype of my birth sexes norms and actually be respected and appreciated for it is liberating and uplifting.

Anyway, doubt I'll dive heavily into the Trans stuff on this forum again. It's just not at the forefront as it used to be.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to forgive your mother. That's why you've assumed a female identity, you take on the identity of whoever you are angry at. Forgive you mother, return to your father, then you can actually live (and hopefully stop attempting to kill yourself)
freud is to cocaine as _____ is to benzodiazepines
Old 11-12-2020, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s kind of overly simplistic, might be true, might not.

My guess is that most of gender dysphoria spawns from an abusive and traumatic childhood. Jordan Peterson talks a lot about how Trauma at an early age can force the victims of such Trauma into “outlier” categories.

I had a client last year who’s son was trans, but also autistic. Neither she nor her husband came off as the abusive types. They seemed to be supportive of their 25 year olds decision of thinking he was a girl instead of a boy. Why, or what in his brain was causing him to want to be something of the opposite sex? I really don’t know, but it is unfortunate because irrespective of morality, being a tranny is not an easy or safe lifestyle.

Sometimes I wonder, and this is really just speculation, but do trans people feel that they need to switch to the opposite sex because they feel they are unable to compete with the same sex with regards to coupling? Is there some type of built in evolutionary switch that forces these types of thoughts, all the while being unable to make the physical change because our biology is so different than it was millions upon millions of years ago?
oh you actually mentioned him.

Jordan Peterson has vanished for the last 2 years because he was taking benzodiazepines as directed and "didn't know" they were dangerously addictive. You can go through his videos chronologically and watch the progression of his addiction. When the camera starts with the soft-focus and he gets the GQ makeover, he starts being loaded while he dishes out all that brilliant psych advice. For some reason it has taken him two years to come down from his very normal prescribed dose in various Russian clinics. He can barely speak in his most recent video; he's gripped by PAWS.

He's a hack, actor and liar. I am an actual neuroscientist and molecular biologist (from a university not in Nowhere, Canada). If you ever do want to learn something just ask. There won't be simple Freudian narrative platitudes that do nothing but satisfy jello-brains tho, and all happen to back up the worldview of uneducated manosphere buffoons. That's pop-science nonsense and if you speak it thinking you're being intellectual, intellectuals put both hands to both temples. Thanks for triggering me
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-12-2020 at 08:11 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes I wonder, and this is really just speculation, but do trans people feel that they need to switch to the opposite sex because they feel they are unable to compete with the same sex with regards to coupling? Is there some type of built in evolutionary switch that forces these types of thoughts, all the while being unable to make the physical change because our biology is so different than it was millions upon millions of years ago?
this has been addressed with the jenner comment, but here's a case study -- i did well with girls, but never knew what to do with them. I was always a "pretty boy", valedictorian and what not and had plenty of offers. after courting and getting into bed I just couldn't penetrate a girl, despite many attempts. I tried picking up one-nighters from a bar, I tried building rapport over a long time. I tried girls in my race, outside my race. Ugly girls, skinny girls, beautiful intellectual rich girls, greasy party girls. Kind girls and rude girls. Nothing worked and humiliating experiences stacked up and, even worse, I always felt as though I was manipulating these women and experimenting on them like some sort of creep. Even tho in my heart i wasn't creepin it just wasn't genuine. I thought of myself as heterosexual for a pretty long time but it just didn't work right.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-12-2020 at 08:14 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh you actually mentioned him.

Jordan Peterson......

He's a hack, actor and liar. I am an actual neuroscientist and molecular biologist (from a university not in Nowhere, Canada). If you ever do want to learn something just ask. There won't be simple Freudian narrative platitudes that do nothing but satisfy jello-brains tho, and all happen to back up the worldview of uneducated manosphere buffoons. That's pop-science nonsense and if you speak it thinking you're being intellectual, intellectuals put both hands to both temples. Thanks for triggering me
Jordan Peterson is pretty good at quoting scientific journals. If you disagree with him, use data to do so. All you have done is throw around a bunch of catchy phrases in attempt to discredit him. I thought better of you.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Jordan Peterson is pretty good at quoting scientific journals. If you disagree with him, use data to do so. All you have done is throw around a bunch of catchy phrases in attempt to discredit him. I thought better of you.
"use data" to disprove 1890s freudian narrative psychology?

he claims to be an expert, but expects you to believe he didn't know benzos are highly addictive. he's a transparent grifter muh man
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-12-2020 at 08:25 PM..
Old 11-12-2020, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this has been addressed with the jenner comment, but here's a case study -- i did well with girls, but never knew what to do with them. I was always a "pretty boy", valedictorian and what not and had plenty of offers. after courting and getting into bed I just couldn't penetrate a girl, despite many attempts. I tried picking up one-nighters from a bar, I tried building rapport over a long time. I tried girls in my race, outside my race. Ugly girls, skinny girls, beautiful intellectual rich girls, greasy party girls. Kind girls and rude girls. Nothing worked and humiliating experiences stacked up and, even worse, I always felt as though I was manipulating these women and experimenting on them like some sort of creep. Even tho in my heart i wasn't creepin it just wasn't genuine. I thought of myself as heterosexual for a pretty long time but it just didn't work right.
I remember you speaking of some sort of ailment to your nether reasons that caused pain. I imagine that would really suck when trying to be intimate with someone.

When you say you just couldnt penetrate, are you saying you were unable to sustain an erection? or is there something else going on there like you just couldnt bring yourself to copulation?
Old 11-12-2020, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"use data" to disprove 1890s freudian narrative psychology?

he claims to be an expert, but expects you to believe he didn't know benzos are highly addictive. he's a transparent grifter muh man
You and I can both agree that when it comes to introspection, it can be difficult to be honest, especially when one's pride is on the line.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
I remember you speaking of some sort of ailment to your nether reasons that caused pain. I imagine that would really suck when trying to be intimate with someone.

When you say you just couldnt penetrate, are you saying you were unable to sustain an erection? or is there something else going on there like you just couldnt bring yourself to copulation?
sorta combo -- gripping anxiety that'd preclude any maintenance of an erection. I also had pretty weak erections because of that illness you allude to. But I would say it was mainly in my head, a terrific anxiety about copulation, feeling like I didn't want to be there, that there was no actual desire etc.
Closed Thread