Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 08:19 PM
Sarnak

Talking Pikkle's Song about <Meal Team>

This song was buried in what is now probably 40 pages of <Meal Team> looking bad, including a member training another group after first saying, "gonna drop reavers on em".

We aren't here to discuss that. If you want to, that's here: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=371838

This thread is to discuss how well Pikkle did with their song writing and the guts it takes to sing and load that shit up to P99. The song is hilarious. Even my girlfriend, who only suffers through P99 for rewards, laughed and listened to the song several times.

Singing: 5
Songwriting: 10
Intestinal Fortitude displayed by making song/post: 10

Thank you, Pikkle, I honestly don't like you much in game. But, on the forums, I'm stanning for you a little.

I want to reiterate, we are not here to flame <ST>. We are here to discuss this amazing song/contribution to our community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfxcpBcki3I

Thank you Pikkle. <3
Old 11-25-2020, 08:22 PM
Banned

A+ for creativity
Old 11-25-2020, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

I was impressed by how long it was.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very sad video, dropping trains on people leveling and recording it and making a cute song should warrant an ip ban for the sad nerd playing video games in the dark by himself.
You must be confused. 2 out of 4 of those things were one person. The other 2 were another.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:36 PM
Banned

He even changed his Twitch username to Pvnda TV or something like that

seems like some of you guys have been bullying him

"GoNnA DrOp ReAvErs oN ThEm" lol
Old 11-25-2020, 09:36 PM
Sarnak

I knew this was gonna be a problem, which is why I addressed it already in the original post. Please stay on topic and critique the artistic video posted and not the original event. This is not rants and flames.
Old 11-25-2020, 11:50 PM
Kobold

lol awesome
Old 11-26-2020, 12:20 AM
Sarnak

Not to detract from the work hannahgrams put into it (I think they did an amazing job, actually), my immediate thought after watching the video was, "Hmm, I wonder how much it would be to get someone on Fiverr to sing this...?"
Old 11-26-2020, 01:06 AM
Kobold

oh i'm a fucking dogshit singer. 5/10 is generous. plus that song is hard to sing if ur a dogshit singer. it's got a friggen keychange dude

i just knew no one would read it compared to listen to it, and my goal was to meme on redroblox as hard as possible

but thank u glad u enjoyed it

anyone who can actually sing is free to make a good version if u wish to immortalize it with an actual lyricist rather than a tone-deaf philistine

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 11-26-2020, 01:08 AM
Kobold

honestly the dude put himself out there streaming, so least u can do after flaming him is put urself out there as a shitty singer.

and yeah let's please keep this thread on topic by praising pikkle, who is the 3rd bravest and 2nd best gnome paladin on the server

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Closed Thread