View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Nice vertical dip right there towards the end. They must have found some town where every single person voted for Biden and they put all those votes on some trolley and it arrived right at that point.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2020, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep it turning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 11-05-2020, 10:52 PM
Banned

fucking around with the post office turned out to have consequences lol, after all that shit half the country doesn't even care if they cheated.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

With all these states still in play and we're getting down to small vote differences, I am going to go out on a limb:

After all is said and done, this will all decided by a single vote from North Carolina.

Thanks Jibartik in advance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2020, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far the sharpie thing and the vote thing have been debunked by the way. It's 2020, sharpies are fine on ballots apparently, that was just another conspiracy theory. Pubbies are maaad big on the conspiracy theories.
I dont know what the story is with the sharpies but I turned on a live stream to get an update a little bit ago and there was this 90lb guy wearing a suit just flipping out over how stupid he thought the sharpie thing was and I was like, well ok I can continue to wait offline, and turned it off.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With all these states still in play and we're getting down to small vote differences, I am going to go out on a limb:

After all is said and done, this will all decided by a single vote from North Carolina.

Thanks Jibartik in advance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude if it comes down to 1 vote I am going to kill myself. I cant handle that burden. I have no idea what I am doing I cant be the guy! Last I checked I was 76,999 votes from being the guy. Plz dont tell me its coming closer. I cant be the guy. I cant! What if I'm wrong, what if he was chosen by god! I dont want to be the guy that fucked that up because I watched too much MTV! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-05-2020 at 10:58 PM..
Old 11-05-2020, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol. See that’s the type of creativity I’m talking about. With Trump losing, the memes will only get better.

Although I was really hoping black beanie/green rain coat girl was going to scream in agony again. The memes..... the memes.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Apparently Trump will hold GA.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el.../ga/president/

With 100% reporting for every county, Trump holds the lead.

Georgia 100% Reporting

Trump 49.4%

Biden 49.4%

Trump +2,497

I mean 100% is not 100% of course and also a small margin like this I think triggers a recount by law?

If that happens we might not know GA for a month.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nice vertical dip right there towards the end. They must have found some town where every single person voted for Biden and they put all those votes on some trolley and it arrived right at that point.

That's definitely not a natural curve or something likely in terms of reported spread votes. Maybe the end game here is for everyone to lose faith in democracy, embrace communism and Russia will go back to its old ways, arriving in January to help the transition [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2020, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Apparently Trump will hold GA.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el.../ga/president/

With 100% reporting for every county, Trump holds the lead.

Georgia 100% Reporting

Trump 49.4%

Biden 49.4%

Trump +2,497

I mean 100% is not 100% of course and also a small margin like this I think triggers a recount by law?

If that happens we might not know GA for a month.
NC has to go red or on my deathbed I will be like, what if I was wrong

Closed Thread