Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2021, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't aware the DNC was paying homeless people to make posts on internet.
You're being stupid.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Harrison
Benjamin Harrison Republican (1856–1901)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
The Dependent and Disability Pension Act was passed by the United States Congress (26 Stat. 182) and signed into law by President Benjamin Harrison on June 27, 1890. The act provided pensions for all veterans who had served at least ninety days in the Union military or naval forces, were honorably discharged from service and were unable to perform manual labor, regardless of their financial situation or when the disability was suffered.
Old 02-18-2021, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Father thinks the umbilical cord belongs to a baby, not the mother. Does anything else really need to be said ?
Mom is supposed to eat the cord and placenta.

Had to had this.

Nuff said.
Old 02-18-2021, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
clicked, saw it was greenwald, closed
He is a weird dude. Actively fighting fascism in Brazil and becoming famous for Snowden (fighting illegal surveillance), but being very TRUMPy in domestic US politics

I must confess I don’t understand
Old 02-18-2021, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Left has no belief in objective truth, so as soon as someone stops towing the company line they are throw aside. Post truth world is the truth.
Wow it sounds like you just described the extreme right haha
Old 02-18-2021, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glenn Greenwald is a Russian employee at this point.

He supported traitor Edward Snowden and somehow, mysteriously, was able to arrange for Snowden to seek asylum in Russia.

So no, didn't read. But it doesn't matter. It's not about who started Q. It's about the the people who are stupid enough to believe it. The Venn for Trumptards and Qanon is pretty much a circle. Hope that helps.
Snowden exposed illegal surveillance

The Russian part of the story is indeed troubling, but the CIA does not have extrajudicial authority to watch American citizens
Old 02-18-2021, 05:44 PM
Banned

greenwald = married black guy and adopted kids
Old 02-18-2021, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Yep and Jewish doesn’t mean reporting illegal surveillance is a bad thing
Old 02-18-2021, 05:46 PM
Banned

I agree, wondering what pokesan's problem is with him aside from going on RT. He sets off my creepdar and do-not-trustdar tho on personal assessment.

He's what i'd call a park bench gay. AKA public bathroom. baby toucher. I wonder if brazil has a lower age of consent?

edit:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

nose knows. i can smell em a mile away. i've known more than one closely -_-
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-18-2021 at 06:02 PM..
Old 02-18-2021, 06:00 PM
Banned

oh man RIP hobart calling snowden a traitor. one of the few leftiers on this board drank the neolib koolaid? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the scope of the surveillance machine and its never being revealed to us was HIGH treason. snowden is not a traitor. it's absolutely nuts what was done without our consent or knowledge, with its machinations governed by *SECRET LAW* lol.

In light of the fact that our secret services lied us into a disastrous war in the same era I am not sure how one could possibly assign "traitor" status to one revealing their unchecked expansion of power. I really would like to hear how you justify that inside your head, Hobart. I am guessing it's with a dogmatic Prussian-style militarist logic about oaths -- am I wrong?
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-18-2021 at 06:10 PM..
Old 02-18-2021, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah my response about Snowden was mainly directed at Hobart. I don’t think it’s fair to call Snowden a traitor at all. We keep doing things based on CIA “intelligence.” They have far too broad a scope and too much power to direct our government into repeated bad decisions. For instance, the Houthis are dumb ass mountain dwelling Shiite retards (like my people, the iranians), and yet they are still taking back territory from the Saudi and Emirati backed government forces. When do we call it a day and arm both sides and let them kill each other into progress? The religious wars of 16th-17th century Europe spawned the Enlightenment and secularism, after all! Give iran weapons to fight and you might be surprised how quickly people come to terms or Iran takes over the Middle East. Either way I win BIGLY
Closed Thread