Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2021, 02:23 PM
Aviak

Free bump for voice modulation
Old 02-24-2021, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

I have to give this a bump as well as this is definitely the hottest thread of 2021.
Old 02-24-2021, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Bump cause I like the stock
Old 02-24-2021, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello!

I will soon be making my long term return to P99 after a long absence, and with it I come with a huge auction.

I am now taking bids on 12 sets of Holgresh Elder Beads. This auction does come with a set of rules.

• This is a silent action. Send bids via PM with the amount in the subject
  • There will be a reserve. I will not say what it is, but it is decently below market. Bid low at your own risk
  • A trade offer of a White Dragon Helm is an instant win. Max 2
  • Winners will receive a reply to their PM at a time of my choice
  • Platinum amounts only. Failure to follow these rules, trolling, or if I don't like you in general will have your bid ignored.

Good luck! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow,

It's been a very long time since I read a post from someone with such an over inflated ego, acting like a royal cunt who may or not answer people.

12 sets of beads? That's some major poopsocking feat!, or may be you /guild remove yourself after emptying the guild bank with you?

I have no doubt lots of people will want to suck your e-dick hoping to get a prize... Congrats in advance

Wonder how many bone chip stacks you will be able to buy with a couple million plats then
Old 02-24-2021, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

The post is worded the way it is to preemptively respond in a single post to forum trolls that I have a long history with, or people who really are not that serious about this anyways. And nobody wants to have to respond to the potentially massive amounts of PMs they are about to get unless the response actually serves a purpose for both parties. And no guild banks were harmed during the making of this post!

I'm actually a decent person if you actually get to know me a bit, though I can be polarizing.

That this post offends little snowflakes like you so greatly is just a bonus I guess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by -Catherin-; 02-24-2021 at 05:13 PM..
Old 02-24-2021, 05:24 PM
Kobold

*Gathers the popcorn and beer*
Old 02-24-2021, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

GL on the sales, that’s a hell of a haul. The envy is palpable in this thread.
Old 02-24-2021, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

Spot on!

A ittle snowake like myself as opposed to someone as important as yourself? Just who do you think you are?

You can state your auctions conditions without sounding like a condescending Ahole, YMMV

But thank you, you made my point here.

No need to have a superiority complex because your elf bank is full of expansive pixels ...
Old 02-24-2021, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No need to have a superiority complex because your elf bank is full of expansive pixels ...
No need to give Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a run for her money because yours is not. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2021, 07:02 PM
Banned

who tf has the time to farm 12 beads
Closed Thread