This joke has been outdated since 2015
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

how many times was tune banned?
Old 11-08-2020, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how many times was tune banned?
That people know of?

2x for boxing
- 1x time was supposed to be perma ban, but he worked some deal out with a dodgy GM that was accepting money for favors, most probably to unban him after 6 months
- 1x time recently on toons that didn't belong to him, but it was only a short one I think.
- I would say he's been done for boxing quite a few times on anonymous toons but doubt he would admit it.

1x for using MacroQuest
- this is the one that got all his toons perma banned
- he got done for automating hand ins, but there was alot of talk in the community he has been using MQ for a long time to check mob spawns, loot tables, where enemy PC players were located in zones etc.

I feel for the guy because he ain't the only person who got pinged for this sorta stuff - he ain't all that bad just gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar the most.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That people know of?

2x for boxing
- 1x time was supposed to be perma ban, but he worked some deal out with a dodgy GM that was accepting money for favors, most probably to unban him after 6 months
- 1x time recently on toons that didn't belong to him, but it was only a short one I think.
- I would say he's been done for boxing quite a few times on anonymous toons but doubt he would admit it.

1x for using MacroQuest
- he got done for automating hand ins, but there was alot of talk in the community he has been using MQ for a long time to check mob spawns, loot tables, where enemy PC players were located in zones etc.

I feel for the guy because he ain't the only person who got pinged for this sorta stuff - he ain't all that bad just gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar the most.
I feel like those are reasonable actions to take on a pretty dead but not totally dead server that were kinda treated harshly.

I bear no ill will to tune and I would probably do the same if I had a server farm and some scripts to log characters in and out and check up on the game during the 90% uptime everything has when no one is really doing much because they are busy working IRL.
Old 11-09-2020, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That people know of?

2x for boxing

1x for using MacroQuest

the boxing OK

i have never and wll never use macro quest and don't even know how

the scripting thing has never been proven (i am innocent) check redditt. evidence is shotty at best / there are no good time stamps for that type of shit OR x, y coordinates that the gms can even look at.

other people around me were infact doing what u are accusing me of and i got lumped in. i was blanket banned by a corrupt gm Derubael. he wanted my accounts and lord knows what he did with them
Old 11-10-2020, 12:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Let's not forget the 'arrow of desperation' blanket suspension. Back when Apex was completely inactive. Add that to the pile.

P99 defines your life more than anyone. Thankfully you have so much character access even if you do get hit with a blanket suspension it doesn't even do much. (suicide watch averted!) There's literally no reason for you NOT to have done the things you've been convicted of.. You and Angrylizard up in Hate is another obvious offense.
Last edited by Elven_Wine_Abuse; 11-10-2020 at 12:37 AM..
Old 11-10-2020, 02:33 AM
Fire Giant

Someone in perdition is in love with Tune. Went all out to make a forum account and all yikes. Perdition lost it will be okay enjoy sky and chardok.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:20 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I've heard of you! You were anti-Tune for years right?
Old 11-10-2020, 05:40 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread