Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2022, 01:49 PM
Large Bat

Default Cracked Staff Boys - Recruiting - All Welcome

<Cracked Staff Boys>

Lost? Confused? Struggling with the effects of Alien Hand Syndrome? Cracked Staff Boys understands, and were here if you need a hug. First one is free, the second one cost you your SOUL. Or a donut.

If you are bored with not dying all the time? Then join Cracked Staff Boys and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time!

Whale worship. Frank discussions about Chad psychology. An alt-a-holic raid meeting on Wednesday nights.

DKP is a dirty dirty word in our guild.

If your tired of sitting at the bottom of your DKP roster because you don't have a neck beard then Come to Cracked Staff Boys. Currently we have completed a number of epics and that is our number one goal with us. We have also starting to break into Planes and looking to kill some dragons! So come with us and die in interesting and hard to CR places but laugh the whole time doing it.

Join today and enjoy the perks of a family! Just ask to speak to an officer and they will toss you an invite or asking you strange questions like... So do you like gladiator movies?
Old 02-23-2022, 01:57 PM
Banned

pRaS
Old 02-23-2022, 02:03 PM
Large Bat

The Fugees - Killing Me Softly
Old 02-23-2022, 03:15 PM
Large Bat

Hey CSB,
Love you, love the guild. First time player.

I have a question for your guest and I'll take my answer offline. The price of 10 Dose SoW Potions are staying steady at 100p each. Do you see any signs they might be coming down in the future? Thank you.
Old 02-23-2022, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

You can sell the last charge of a 10-dose to a vendor for like 40p to recoup some of the cost.

-Mcoy
Closed Thread