Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya that's the prolem widdis thang u c it enables a victim mentality and queefs on a vuray real prolem of sexual assolt
uh, excuse me but as poke said.. by mentioning this you are propagating rape culture.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

Yeah! We should lock away ALL accused by emotional teenagers instead of asking for proof, this is true power to the people!!
Old 10-17-2017, 07:12 PM
Banned

yes, if you laugh at women complaining of harassment, you're absolutely enabling the culture.

and cecily is way more level-headed than me.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:23 PM
Banned

If you laugh at cancer to cope with losing your loved one, you're supporting behavior that can lead to cancer.

See, you can say that dumb ass shit about everything.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes, if you laugh at women complaining of harassment, you're absolutely enabling the culture.

and cecily is way more level-headed than me.
Hahahahaha. I'm never laughing at harassment, that's fucking weird man. I'm laughing at girls & boys who love to play the Blame Game and post hashtags to some "absolute injustice" like sexual assault is something new and on some kind of 3rd world rise. Rape is bad mmkay, no fucking shit. I know this guy who thinks he's so cool cuz he joined a biker gang called "Bikers Against Child Abuse" Hahahahahah what the fuck? Is there a "Bikers For Child Abuse"???
Old 10-17-2017, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahahahaha. I'm never laughing at harassment, that's fucking weird man. I'm laughing at girls & boys who love to play the Blame Game and post hashtags to some "absolute injustice" like sexual assault is something new and on some kind of 3rd world rise. Rape is bad mmkay, no fucking shit. I know this guy who thinks he's so cool cuz he joined a biker gang called "Bikers Against Child Abuse" Hahahahahah what the fuck? Is there a "Bikers For Child Abuse"???
well mick did. you're saying something different and pretending I was talking to you. how come?
Old 10-17-2017, 07:32 PM
Banned

By not physically stopping from one from smoking YOU are at fault for their death, and the people who die of their second hand smoke.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you laugh at cancer to cope with losing your loved one, you're supporting behavior that can lead to cancer.

See, you can say that dumb ass shit about everything.
cancer isn't a behavior dingus
Old 10-17-2017, 07:41 PM
Sarnak

I agree mick is a little extreme, this is where people will call me a centrist. Is it so hard for people to see the flaws in both sides of an argument and realize there are answers outside of two pigeonholed stances?

I do hate Pokesan though. SJWs are a scum that must be scrubbed since they will never, ever scrub themselves. They're like pigs in the mud, but the mud is cum that everyone else has to pay for.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:44 PM
Banned

By liking racing of anytype it's YOUR fault people die as a result of reckless driving.
Closed Thread