Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 11:34 AM
Banned

BOOOOOO DON'T LET HIM SPEAK!!
Old 11-19-2018, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i need there to be a big bad ethnic boss in my personal canon for edge play purposes. for motst ppl (milo etc) this is afro-americans and their fetishization as orcs or whatever. myself i just want to respect a jewy mastermind type as some kind of intellectual vaizard. want him to psychically draw and quarter me with his kabbalah
U look pretty Jewish though, except the extreme height. Ashkenazi?

On the upside, very easy for u to dye hair to luxurious platinum blondes. (Try it)
Old 11-19-2018, 11:38 AM
Banned

a serious place where serious people have serious discussions about serious topics

stop censoring conservatives in the public square
Old 11-19-2018, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U look pretty Jewish though, except the extreme height. Ashkenazi?
maybe. everyone in fam says german/celt and theyre generally very beautiful (actually not 1 obese among them), but 1 grandpa was a human trafficker pimp type. so maybe jewsh blood. haha
Old 11-19-2018, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe. everyone in fam says german/celt and theyre generally very beautiful (actually not 1 obese among them), but 1 grandpa was a human trafficker pimp type. so maybe jewsh blood. haha
You're like a tall petite version of my extremely jewy sister in law. Sorry.

At least you aren't short obese and Mediterranean looking.

I think a lot of trannies have deep gypsy roots, my fucking freckles and hair is turning more reddish with E and age.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

I always wanted to ask you about the Jew thing. Never understood people having strong opinions on other people’s religion. As a Roman Catholic, I didn’t have much exposure to anyone who was wrong.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always wanted to ask you about the Jew thing. Never understood people having strong opinions on other people’s religion. As a Roman Catholic, I didn’t have much exposure to anyone who was wrong.
I personally like upper class jews in good health with strong dynasty. The poors are just as bad as the poor papists.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
my jewristic got me chasin your tail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2018, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you have opinions on them? Oh forgot you idiot southerners are into religion, bless your diabetic hearts.
dont u live like 100 miles from "the south"
Old 11-19-2018, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah and I despise it for a reason. Depending on how you feel about the Mason-Dixon Line, I technically am in the South, but Maryland isn’t a Southern state at all.
Closed Thread