Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 02:10 PM
Banned

He quickly got in his car and drove off hecause some.fucking weirdo was acosting him in the parking lot, about nerdy ass online video games
Old 09-26-2015, 02:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He quickly got in his car and drove off hecause some.fucking weirdo was acosting him in the parking lot, about nerdy ass online video games
Basically this, I'm a tattooed grizzly adams looking dude, he probably thought i was using jolt to reduce agro before i pulled him closer to my vehicle to rape and rob him.
Old 09-26-2015, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Cool story bro.

I like how you called him a douche for not wanting to chat with a stranger in a parking lot.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-26-2015, 03:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool story bro.

I like how you called him a douche for not wanting to chat with a stranger in a parking lot.
Southern hospitality is an actual "thing", people from the south will call you sir while they pull a gun on you asking you for your wallet. Sorry you live in an area where people care about no one but themselves.
Old 09-26-2015, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

I'm from the south. Southern hospitality has nothing to do with creeping people out by taking pictures of their license plates, talking about online mmo emus in the parking lot of a grocery store with a stranger, and then posting pictures of said license plates on an online mmo board while calling the guy a douche for not talking to the creepster in question.

Normal people don't do that.

Don't feel sorry for me man, just try to be less creepy next time.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-26-2015, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawazu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Southern hospitality is an actual "thing", people from the south will call you sir while they pull a gun on you asking you for your wallet. Sorry you live in an area where people care about no one but themselves.
This is true, and then usually we will just offer them a drink at a nearby bar using a credit card if we don't have cash at the point in time.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 09-26-2015, 04:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm from the south. Southern hospitality has nothing to do with creeping people out by taking pictures of their license plates, talking about online mmo emus in the parking lot of a grocery store with a stranger, and then posting pictures of said license plates on an online mmo board while calling the guy a douche for not talking to the creepster in question.

Normal people don't do that.

Don't feel sorry for me man, just try to be less creepy next time.
Im the creepy guy for paying cash to dork out on an mmo for a custom plate? Get bent retard. Also he asked me "they used DKP in that game" yes he was a douche.
Old 09-26-2015, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2015, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
If you want an affordable car that pretends to be fast ... should at least buy a VW GTI or Golf R. With leather trim, they feel like and handle like their much more expensive audi cousins.
+1 for GTI. My cousin just bought one earlier this year and I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it handled and its pretty quick.
Old 09-27-2015, 08:29 AM
Banned

in case any of you are unaware of the reference, it's from a 10 year old WoW memevideo you might have had linked to you by your future redditor friends, not just a generic reference to DKP. I could see maybe (MAYBE) mentioning some MMO shit on your vanity if you are tiggles tier but memeplating is even less forgiveable.
Closed Thread