Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you want to beat me, dont choose EC auctions. Noone can beat me there. Im among the kings of plat and i seal the deals.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
27%, forgot it was a short [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thought you were done posting in this thread.

Let it die loser
Old 02-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
For those interested:

Sold Ornate Velium Pendant 19k
Bought back on tuesday 15k. Net profit --- 4k or 21%
What's the most plat you ever had saved? Just curious.
Old 02-09-2017, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

https://youtu.be/CjQKFoUdk4g
Old 02-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hah i knew it was you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i should seriously join the server staff, i can track down anyone regardless their fake accounts. But really, if you want to beat me, dont choose EC auctions. Noone can beat me there. Im among the kings of plat and i seal the deals.
Just look at Ornate Velium Pendant. I had 7, wanted to get 8th for long term investment . I was taunted and harassed on forum from ppl sending fake auction offers, Jygia refusing to sell to me, etc. But i wrote to you all: i wanna buy my 8th on tuesday. Guess what? I bought my 8th on tuesday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i get what i want, i find my way to seal the deal. You cant beat me FanD, this is my Dragons Den and you are the rogue hobbit that entered :P
Im sure you would do a difference on red though. Im actually tempted to start an alt there. Just dont know what class id make :P cleric maybe to be able to self rezz

I feel like im winning, i've gotten more than I expected for my efforts
Old 02-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Banned

<Harmony> MOTHAFUCKA ,u wanna join us, Shnickasaurus ?
Old 02-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Sarnak

God I know what you mean I was trying to sell an ivory bracelet for 15,000 plat but after three days I only got 25 because there were so much illegal undercutting but I'll get you back petition has been sent.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by necro316 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Harmony> MOTHAFUCKA ,u wanna join us, Shnickasaurus ?

I wanna , i rly do, need work on the application is all gimme some time is all
Old 02-10-2017, 05:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are but a mere Zol in EC and you don't even know it.
Lol ! Not to brag, but i really started selling bone chips in FoB as icky lvl 1-5 SK --- and here i am with a 3 mil value kpp . Im not disappointed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] what did you do? Oh right you joined p1999 1 month before the game was released. Well done...umm not.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Lol ! Not to brag, but i really started selling bone chips in FoB as icky lvl 1-5 SK --- and here i am with a 3 mil value kpp . Im not disappointed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] what did you do? Oh right you joined p1999 1 month before the game was released. Well done...umm not.
Jeremy has more net worth in 1 item on his account that your 3mil. GG loser.
Closed Thread