Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2020, 03:42 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skim skim skim....

So I’ll fight ya, but you can’t get near me in my bunker and rifle.

Good luck with them revenue’ers and men from The Bank.
You would think at 736 posts you would have at least some reading comprehension. I think I made it abundantly clear I would meet Mr. Patchet anywhere he wants. Am I suppose to excuse your dipshittery because you're "special". Not sure the PC rules these days.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:52 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
around here being a tattletail is just called petitionquest

welcome to p99 you weirdo
Tattletail? Duh fuk? The guy challenges me to a fight, I publicly accept. WTF, this world is doomed after allowing people like you to spread.

No you invalid, a "tattletail" is Patchet who instigated more shit in OOC a few days ago, selectively edited the incident I just recently posted as if I am the one that did, ran to his ST "leadership" and then had them go to mine yesterday. Those defending people like him really expose themselves for what they are. I am kinda wondering is Patchet is just playing ST for fools no different than the rest of you or if they are in on it because they are too cowardly to lose a cleric.

People like you and him are scum. Instigate shit and then because you are dripping vaginas you run to hide behind your nearest cop, teacher, guild officer, or whoever, lie, and then giggle when the other person gets in trouble. There was once a day before social media that your games never really lasted very long, nor your full set of teeth.

Truth.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:55 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawazu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Faggot.
Touche! Man, you're quite the intellectual powerhouse! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks for your well reasoned post. You will certainly go far in life. Keep up the good work. With that profound a grasp on sheer ad hominem and narcissism to just see yourself post, I see either social justice warrior or rodeo clown in your future.

Bravo!
Old 02-02-2020, 06:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Touche! Man, you're quite the intellectual powerhouse! Bravo!
Thank you. I have to be in what I do.
Old 02-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Banned

i didnt read this story post, but pvp fixes all problems, see if it was red seal team would have KILLED ALL OF YOU then proceeded to giants, and there would be no bickering inside the zone because you would be OUTSIDE Until they were done

sorry you picked the wrong server but goodluck with the bitching
Old 02-02-2020, 10:10 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didnt read this story post, but pvp fixes all problems, see if it was red seal team would have KILLED ALL OF YOU then proceeded to giants, and there would be no bickering inside the zone because you would be OUTSIDE Until they were done

sorry you picked the wrong server but goodluck with the bitching
Ok, I withdraw the compliment I made on one of your posts; I guess it was sheer luck you tied together something remotely funny. Saying that you didn't read a post and then saying the rest proves how insanely stupid you are. #1 Anyone can train anyone. #2 I don't give two shits about about dying in the game, I give a shit about people who challenge me to a fight and then pussy out and run to their guild to defend them. I give a shit about some silly cunt talking shit behind the safety of their computer screen.

Keep up my dude.

How far up ST's ass is your head? How are you fitting it all the way up into their small intestine when you clearly wear a helmet?
Old 02-02-2020, 10:12 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawazu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you. I have to be in what I do.
Sure thing Kwanzaa. Keep living in Wakanda. Pray tell, what DO you do? Taste test glue?
Old 02-03-2020, 03:40 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I mean this is sad... everyone sees this, right? Admins need to shut this one down for OP's mental well-being. Kingdom, do better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again I prove my point. People like you are mad that people like me don't live real life in terror so you lash out in social media. You are transparent my friend. You hate masculinity and will ridicule and berate its expression because every time anyone does it, it makes you feel smaller and smaller.

Identity theft? Lol, ok. Why anyone would want to steal my identity is beyond me. Go ahead, take a credit card out or something. The worst thing I have to deal with is signing a fraud affidavit. I don't need credit as everything I have is paid for anyhow; maybe you think I should be terrified of the banks too since it seems you live under their thumb.

Your life is clearly out of control. Trying to impose your fragility on others is your way to convince yourself that you have a modicum of control. You're the type of guy that revels in schadenfreude as you run to the government, teacher, or mommy to tell on other people you envy.
Good lord, you're unhinged.

I was trying to dissuade you of unnecessarily risky behavior and you treat it like a personal attack. Clearly I'm the one "lashing out on social media" though, lol. Maybe take a breath and step away for a few days and get your shit together. You aren't doing your server reputation any favors here, bud.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:29 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet51 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kingdom, do better.
This player was never a member of Kingdom. He was tagged as an applicant for 2 or 3 days and has since been removed.

---
Matikaj
@members

Kingdom will not under any circumstances tolerate our applicants or members threatening physical altercations, not in game, not on voice comms, not on the forums. There was significant evidence depicting continued harassment and threats, the applicant has been removed.
Closed Thread