Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2020, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes.
Old 02-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Aviak

Added a bit of excitement to the otherwise boring Fear trash clears. lol

Killing Vox with half our raid force naked was certainly more interesting.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haenne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obvisouly if you are recreating EQ you love the game. And play it. It's not a conspiracy to believe every core member of P99 staff is playing the game. It's logical.

The timing of the "earthquakes" are not random, they are done on purpose and with a clear intent.
as having every single staff member in my guild including rogean as my guild leader i can confirm him issuing quakes has no bearing on positioning us to get dragons. and does it for server health.

Seriously. Some of you people and your conspiracy theories. If only you had them in your guild you'd understand how nice and caring they are about this server. cut the shit.
Old 02-10-2020, 03:52 AM
Banned

The funny part is everyone is making a bunch of drama over loot farm over planar shit All ohis is gonna flame out quick, there will always be farm groups but the perma faarm will break down. Which is cool, the guilds and people that you see now you will likely not see kna a year. Trust, Arf team is gonna get scraps come actual impacting loot
Old 02-10-2020, 04:52 AM
Aviak

what is sirkens new name?
Old 02-10-2020, 05:06 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

It could've been worse, we did a 6 hour PoG growth on Blue and were 30 minutes away from pulling Tunare.
Old 02-10-2020, 06:15 AM
Kobold

Lets be real, everyone knows there is atleast 1 GM or guide that is in seal team, hell there was one person in power that kept going to every post critical of seal team awhile back defending them every time they got caught doing bad things, there is nothing you guys can do about it, every private server i have EVER been on has had favoritism and the guild ppl in power were in always conveniently was the top guild, it is just the facts of a private server, get use to it.
Old 02-10-2020, 08:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenc44 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It could've been worse, we did a 6 hour PoG growth on Blue and were 30 minutes away from pulling Tunare.
imagine doing a 6 hour pog clear on the beta server in the year of our lord 2020.
Old 02-10-2020, 08:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets be real, everyone knows there is atleast 1 GM or guide that is in seal team, hell there was one person in power that kept going to every post critical of seal team awhile back defending them every time they got caught doing bad things, there is nothing you guys can do about it, every private server i have EVER been on has had favoritism and the guild ppl in power were in always conveniently was the top guild, it is just the facts of a private server, get use to it.
yikes
Old 02-10-2020, 09:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I found the most interesting part of the earthquake that Seal Team seemed to have advance notice. Rumors of the GMs on their roster confirmed? They were the guild least affected, ready to go sweep dragons and move back to Fear for another clear.
If any of Seal Team know the GM, can you have him respond to my petition that has been escalated but never resolved? Since you guys are in direct communication

Thanks!
Closed Thread