Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Banned

AOW rotation imminent
Old 09-08-2020, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't there for the ending of the rotation but I think it had something to do with a guild leaving Sentry Badain up for like 10 hours when the agreement was something about completing the war "in a timely manner."

Faster ring war is completed = faster the next one spawns = more ring wars overall

These types of agreements are usually tied to other agreements also. There might be another agreement down the road but I really doubt it'll be only RW that is affected.

I like the clickfest tho tbh.
Ten hours is a reasonable amount of time to any guild but Riot, because they don't have numbers to field significant raid content for all of the small hours of the morning US time. Riot can shit out 80 men any time of day they want. Delaying the next ring by ten whole hours does seem rather tragic for Riot, compared to having everyone hate themselves and each other while they click away at Badain sock.
Old 09-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

AG/F usually roll with 20-30% more people than Riot on just about every raid.
Old 09-08-2020, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AOW rotation imminent
At the current rate? Not likely.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 09-08-2020, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Not at 4AM EST they don't.
Old 09-08-2020, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Why are ring 8 and scout roll offs but not ring 10?
Old 09-08-2020, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot ended their participation in the most recent rotation for ring war, tunare, and ST. Period. Full stop. That's the facts. AG wanted to continue these rotations in some form and Riot didn't. They were all most recently rotations between only those two entities.

In fairness you can make the case that Riot felt their hand was forced, as they tend to do. Does that make it Freedomghostnamed's "fault"? Is is equally or more AG's fault for being allied with them? That's more for you to decide I guess, and everyone seems to spin it for their own biases.
Technically this is not incorrect. However the reason they went full stop on the agreements was because Guild / Renamed Guild / Ghost / Freedom (theyre the same people, basically.) decided they wanted to contest Riots rotations and not AGs. Since Riot was the only one who was forced to defend ST / RW / (I think theres some agreement again on Tuna but I could be mistaken. Freedom sure isnt doing her on their own and AG has never seemed very keen on doing growth with most logging in just for Tuna, leading to upwards of like 8-10 hour clears, but working together they seem to do it just fine) then why not just contest them all?
Old 09-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't there for the ending of the rotation but I think it had something to do with a guild leaving Sentry Badain up for like 10 hours when the agreement was something about completing the war "in a timely manner."

Faster ring war is completed = faster the next one spawns = more ring wars overall

These types of agreements are usually tied to other agreements also. There might be another agreement down the road but I really doubt it'll be only RW that is affected.

I like the clickfest tho tbh.
This is the excuse that they want you to think. More ring wars over all, in their benefit. So you as a person go click for them. Yay clickfest
Old 09-08-2020, 04:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technically this is not incorrect. However the reason they went full stop on the agreements was because Guild / Renamed Guild / Ghost / Freedom (theyre the same people, basically.) decided they wanted to contest Riots rotations and not AGs. Since Riot was the only one who was forced to defend ST / RW / (I think theres some agreement again on Tuna but I could be mistaken. Freedom sure isnt doing her on their own and AG has never seemed very keen on doing growth with most logging in just for Tuna, leading to upwards of like 8-10 hour clears, but working together they seem to do it just fine) then why not just contest them all?
And the reason Freedom only contested Riots rotated mobs was because Riot was the only guild that wouldnt agree to adding other guilds to the rotation.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are ring 8 and scout roll offs but not ring 10?
Real speak here, but it doesnt necessary address the 16 hour window.