Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2020, 01:53 PM
Aviak

Default Guild inquiry for a returning player

I had to start working 10+ hour days and had a personal situation hold me back from playing at the beginning of September. I returned to find my guild (lineage) dead.

After reading about the final solution on blue this past week and the massive ban hammer stroke I have a few questions about green.

1. Is the raid situation on green any better then blue or are we heading down the same rabbit whole?
2. What guilds are currently in the running for when kunark opens or has seal team finally taken the whole cake.
3.Are there any guilds that are supportive of a causual play style and suplimented in some way by the UN or the GM community? Or is the only option for high end content to strap up and dedicate obnoxious amounts of time to a well dug in high expectation guild. I guess another way of asking this is for the time being is there any realistic expectation for a casual player to raid kunark content in the near future. Are there any casual guilds that arnt feeder guilds for the interest of the intense well established guilds? And do they ,more importantly are they able to, raid?

That being asked is it more advantageous and a proper placement of time to just head for the groupable content and put things like epics on a "maybe some day" back burner for a time when i might be able to neck beard again with yall warp nerds?
Most guilds, even casual, are run on an attendance reward system and it is even more unrealistic to casualy compete for drops. Is there any exception to this type of raiding or like i first asked is the raid scene the same as it has always been?
Last edited by canaway; 10-25-2020 at 01:57 PM..
Old 10-25-2020, 03:08 PM
Kobold

Seal Team and Lineage "Merged"; rather ST absorbed Lineage's core. From the initial assessment, their numbers are very strong (100+), but there is obviously a limited amount of gear/loot to go around with a guild of this size. The upside I suppose is ST should have their core members fully geared. Kingdom continues to compete against ST for 7 day targets whenever able, and has a relatively strong core of 50 or so players for Sky raids and 7 day targets. BL/Ven-Castle-Reconstructed (VCR) also continue to compete against ST whenever able for 7 day targets, but seem to be much more active with 7 days for quakes and dont seem to actively sock a lot- with their alliance they tend to bolster good numbers. BL/Ven/Kingdom still play nice in the sandbox when necessary as a loose Federation, but the Federation is dissolved with regards to expected 7 day target fights. Several smaller UN guilds regularly farm the planes (CI/FoH etc) but do not typically compete for 7 day targets.

Things are always heated, but significantly more cordial than blue, thanks to the UN. All of these guilds have been welcoming to Lineage members after the guild dissolved, and have respected their decision to merge with ST or their decision to join the opposing forces.

Hope this covers the basics, at least from my point of view.
Old 10-25-2020, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

0 chance of kunark targets before Velious(8 months?) as a casual.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 10-25-2020, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

There are sometimes open raids. If you stay tuned to the forums or in game somehow you might catch some.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread