Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2021, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of times your guildleader won Ring War by autoclicking is even more impossible than the chances you win 20 footraces in a row in Kael.
Literally the exact element I'm referring too. GM's stated there was no cheating involved.

You're proving the point here that you nor anyone else in Riot will take responsibility for your own actions and improve your game.

I'm not talking shit here, just stating the fact. It's the only reason you guys don't win races. You don't TRY.
Old 08-27-2021, 12:55 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All you do is cry. Pathetic.
The amount of times he won if not clicking is over 1 chance in a billion, but I know non cheaters need to git gud.
Old 08-27-2021, 01:08 AM
Banned

dunno about you guys but riot's promo video is pretty badass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRzFn75OQ5s&t=2s
Old 08-27-2021, 01:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of times he won if not clicking is over 1 chance in a billion, but I know non cheaters need to git gud.
Says the guy throwing out baseless bullshit on an obvious burner account named nutsax. Everyone believe him.

Plz bag limit Kael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] QQ we can’t beat furwaor

U know what? AM went down, but went down proud. Riot literally formed to kill AM, and detox humbled himself enough to try and app to the guild that destroyed his baby.

This is pathetic. Go play a server with instances.
Old 08-27-2021, 01:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dunno about you guys but riot's promo video is pretty badass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRzFn75OQ5s&t=2s
Song is a lil sus but otherwise pretty cool vid
Old 08-27-2021, 01:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va1entines [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont like politics, I just like racing. Hit me up anytime, i have over 2500 statue races and prolly 1500 kt.
Im interested does riot pay out dkp to practice races? Or do yall just expect to win without the countless hours of practice? People seem to spend 12 hours a day tracking... I spend more time on test server than live sometimes.
Uhm, Statue only spawns naturally 72 times a year add in 4 quakes. Less than 80 statues a year. Im gunna go out on a limb here and say you have not been racing for Statue for 31 years, give or take. Even if you are counting just practicing the race, and each practice took you 10 minutes each, its still an impossible amount of times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 08-27-2021, 01:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhm, Statue only spawns naturally 72 times a year add in 4 quakes. Less than 80 statues a year. Im gunna go out on a limb here and say you have not been racing for Statue for 31 years, give or take. Even if you are counting just practicing the race, and each practice took you 10 minutes each, its still an impossible amount of times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh oh, don't accidentally reveal you have no idea how long it takes to run to statue.
Old 08-27-2021, 01:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A practice run on the test server takes less than… two? Minutes to start the race, complete it, and use gm commands to get back in the right position and start again.
Old 08-27-2021, 01:39 AM
Sarnak

I dont know just going off the youtube video of Furoar FTE it takes 2-3 minutes to run up, figured would take another 2 to run it back down. Then add in some #zone commands and just normal time zoning, logging in, normal time spend doing thing. I dont think 10 minute per practice is insane. Lets call it 5 minutes per practice. Still an absurdly large amount to claim to have raced for. *shrug i got no horses in the race and dont claim to know about racing for statue or give a shit about being "revealed" lol
Old 08-27-2021, 01:43 AM
Sarnak

There has been... napkin math here excuse me. Roughly 350 statues or so on P99. That would require racing for every Statue that has ever spawned, and 8 practice runs per actual spawn! Imrpressive.
Closed Thread