Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 10:07 PM
Skeleton

holy shit this is sad
Old 12-21-2021, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverknight2003 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
holy shit this is sad
Yet, somehow I'm gonna find a way not to care about your opinion all day. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-21-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

My tips were better.

Sorry for your loss.
Old 12-21-2021, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My tips were better.

Sorry for your loss.
Hmm, who would people prefer to hear from, the guy who knelt on your chest or the limp body on the ground?

At the end of the day, the only tip you had to share in PvP was at the end of my shaft.
Old 12-21-2021, 11:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that fat fuck checkraise
hb isn't fat
Old 12-21-2021, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

Ranger: Farm a Windstriker. Consider a Tolan’s Bracer. Avoid water. Avoid weighted axes.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 12-22-2021, 04:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ranger: Farm a Windstriker. Consider a Tolan’s Bracer. Avoid water. Avoid weighted axes.
Yup some classes aren't that complex, like Monk, get a t-staff learn to joust, that's all there is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hb isn't fat
I was talking about his character, I don't make RL attacks, I'm not an unhinged nerd whose self esteem is tied to an elf sim.

But I am glad you brought up Heartbrand/checkraise because I was gonna circle back to him anyway.

Hands down the worst PvPer to ever play everquest, I once saw him blow a trak tooth and gate pot to avoid dying to a 52 wizard after training the guards on himself.
Old 12-22-2021, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

is that you Coach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 12-22-2021, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I didn’t realize being those classes were against the rules
The only class you can duel with a bard, is another bard, because they keep chanting any other class from max range till the are forced to leave the zone.

With a monk you are 100% reliant on a T-staff proc to ensure a kill.

For raids these classes are great, but make no mistake you would need Best in slot to rack up any sort of respectable bodycount with these classes.

If you can endure non stop raiding for years to gather that level of gear then you aren't a PvPer at heart.

Truly any other class but a cleric or paladin can go out with half the gear and gain more kills, that is just reality, and you fucking whining about it won't change that.
Closed Thread