Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 06:36 AM
Orc

was chatting to these guys last nigth as we are a bunch of aussie, great bunch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-21-2010, 02:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Want to join

Hey im level 7 only but would like the company at the hours i play anyway, im from sydney, please look out for me ingame, will also look for u guys, cheers.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Kobold

Yeah I just wanted to say every member I've met so far has been cool from Mostly Harmless. AND I don't know how you can get much funnier and more awesome than the name. If you don't think it's funny you probably don't get it. Awesome job guys! We look forward to watching your growth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I just wanted to say every member I've met so far has been cool from Mostly Harmless. AND I don't know how you can get much funnier and more awesome than the name. If you don't think it's funny you probably don't get it. Awesome job guys! We look forward to watching your growth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cheers Pikle - appreciate the kind words [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-31-2010, 08:41 PM
Skeleton

/bump

Mostly Harmless is looking for members playing on the oceanic time slot, which includes americans (night shift anyone?) playing in the wee hours of the mornin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hit up Heebee, Zard, Skankie or Kray in game for an invite!
Last edited by Amareck; 04-01-2010 at 12:10 AM..
Old 04-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Sarnak

We are an Australian guild on the Project 1999 Everquest server. Our ranks are filled almost entirely by ex-hardcore players who are older and more relaxed now, seeking a casual gaming experience, with a capable, effective and experienced raid force.

We welcome all oceanic time-zone players (including night shift Americans, odd-time play Europeans and *even* Kiwis!) who are willing to be part of a team, help their guild and not be a dick about it. Drama, immaturity and loot whoring are not welcome with us.

Mostly Harmless helps its members, groups a lot and when the time comes, will raid hard. We expect our members to follow suit.

We're currently recruiting new members - You can sign up using our Application form: http://mostlyharmless.ausmmo.com.au/application.html
Old 04-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

These guys are quality people. If you are not an asshat and you primarily play in their prime time, check them out.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:39 AM
Orc

Hail, Rangor
Old 04-04-2010, 06:53 AM
Sarnak

just grouped with two of these guys, nice guild
Old 04-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Aviak

Agreed, seem like a fun, laid back bunch.
Closed Thread