Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

actually, my worst corpse run was on P99 running from qeynos to fp at lvl 5

1st try: coming from qeynos zoned into highholdpass, thought "np on live there have been like 4 gnolls, can outrun them" different story here...had like 15 gnolls instakilling me

2nd try: coming from qeynos again, zoned into runyeye, thought "np on live there have been some low mobs at zone in, ill just outrun them" wrong again...mobs chainrooting me, died again

3rd try: a druid sowed and invised me, worked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2010, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wipe in fear and a monk had to loot everyone's corpse and zone out to transfer loot individually
wth lol
Old 04-17-2010, 05:42 AM
Orc

When i was around 21 or so I was bound in Oasis of Marr on the docks (I think thats correct its been quite a few years). I was sitting on my bind spot like an experienced player and someone trained a sand giant to the docks. I died over and over and over until a cleric died taking aggro from the mob to move the mob away from me. I was like 16 when I started hunting again.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

heh, corpse greifing was fun on Sullon Zek when 2 of ur guildmates would camp an enemies corpse while you camped his bind point
Old 04-17-2010, 07:12 AM
Planar Protector

Was trying to turn in militia helmets to the paladin guild in Nfp, tried to FD flop next to the turn-in guy, turn em in, run out, FD again at safe place, invis and get out (they were still deep kos at the time... ogre SK's have it rough, especially when they have fun and max kos with the pallys at some point somewhere ><).

First attempt: you have fallen to the ground. Bound at oggok, ran back to get corpse.
Second attempt: you have fallen to the ground. Bound at oggok, ran back to get corpse.
Third attempt: you have fallen to the ground. Bound at oggok, ran back to get corpse.
Fourth attempt, managed to turn in helmets, got stunspammed to death while trying to get out of there. Bound at oggok, logged out in rage.

Imma count em as one CR since that was maximum BS. ><
Old 04-17-2010, 11:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A story from solro:

A lvl 50 guy was bound somwhere he was kos. He fell asleep while online, woke up and was lvl 5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same thing happened to me.

with my ranger, was bound at the WFP gate, somehow i became KOS and didnt know, died later on and kept dying in a spawn loop. lost 3-4 levels at 30+ before it recognized that I DC'd...then i had to have friends come help me ..[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Kobold

On live, seven or eight years ago, I was sitting on my Necro in HHK, killing the guards and nobles upstairs. I was level 52, I believe. I had logged in and bound my self downstairs. For God only knows what reason, I left bind affinity on my spell bar and started kiting. At some point in there, I'm not sure when, I ended up binding myself right where I was kiting them.

An hour or two later, I ended up with a bad pull and died.... only to respawn right where I had just died. Over the next hour, in the process of trying to get away, I lost two levels. Even with 90% rezzes, I still was out a good 1/4 of a level.
Old 04-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A story from solro:

A lvl 50 guy was bound somwhere he was kos. He fell asleep while online, woke up and was lvl 5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BRUTALLLLLLL
Old 04-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Right after Kunark came out, had a guildie that bound in firepots room- inevitably, got into a death loop from Faydedar.

What was worst was that it caused me to rethink being bound there, so I changed my bind. Not long after, I realized it had been a mistake- firepot bind was worth the risk, but by then it was too late.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:22 PM
Fire Giant

On here, Lost 2 bodies in the lava in sol a while leveling up. Luckily, there were enough people there to help me recover( that was the original mad leveling train)

On live, i was 9 years old, and lost my body in the freeport area when i was level 12 because my dad killed me and had to go to work -_-. He accidentally died to a griffon in EC before getting to Freeport, so i had to corpse run from qeynos. No fun... = (
Closed Thread