Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Banned

Default Serious Threads : Pros of Variance

Random fights sparking throughout the week

All action is not restricted to a few hours per week

Fights will take place in more than just 2 zones

People will have to park their characters all over the World, not just KC and VP

One guild will not always have its max zerg numbers for every target

Opportunity for smaller guilds to place strong emphases on targets that interest them.

World bosses not so easily monopolized.

(not a troll, these are legit points from someone who has first hand experience in how variance makes EQ better.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Banned

Totally random spawns would work better. For everything.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Random fights sparking throughout the week
Old 07-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Banned

Lite only wants variance so he can 5 box and kill uncontested mobs with 3 warm bodies

Move 2 resolved
Old 07-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More action than red generally gets to see... Fact, reference HB post for explanation.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Banned

Fact: variance is a way for blue guilds to compete since no PvP

Fact: this is a pvp server
Old 07-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More action than red generally gets to see... Fact, reference HB post for explanation.
Yeah I logged in last night for 15 minutes. One cleric sitting in KC I could attack but he was unguilded and I didn't feel like being a dick. He could have easily zoned/plugged anyways. Went to CoM and one player there out of range. Fun times.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I logged in last night for 15 minutes. One cleric sitting in KC I could attack but he was unguilded and I didn't feel like being a dick. He could have easily zoned/plugged anyways. Went to CoM and one player there out of range. Fun times.
so support variance, you fucking pendejo. Don't be ignorant, ese! There could been a few Azrael nigs to attack patrolling for severilous!
There are so many people that want to play and would be available for PVP all the time, since that is what they desire above all. However, as Checkraise's post clearly explains this server only accommodates to the mass recruit model.
Last edited by lite; 07-10-2014 at 04:23 PM..
Old 07-10-2014, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
so support variance, you fucking pendejo. Don't be ignorant, ese! There could been a few Azrael nigs to attack patrolling for severilous !
I have always supported variance even though I would never see any content if it was put in. I think all open world content in MMORPGs should be random.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
I have always supported variance even though I would never see any content if it was put in. I think all open world content in MMORPGs should be random.
Fighting for the boss itself is a bonus, increasing people's motives for being available for PVP is what its all about. Tons of people just looking for a reason that simply isn't presently there.
Closed Thread