Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 03:48 AM
Large Rat

Default Corrupt Leaderboard, Unsticky It

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no legitimate kill has ever been removed from boards - wtf u talkin bout willis
Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prove it
I kill someone in the OP's group so he edits the kill off the leaderboard. I saw it on there because I was checking points and then it was gone. When asked about it he was very defensive. He said he would make sure I was banned for training despite the train being just my charmed pet. Anyways here is the proof.

Here are the YT, anyone with logs can confirm I had 4 kills in HHK within an hour of each other. 2 on Nenshou and 2 on another guy. The first kill on Nenshou was edited off the killboard.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What leaderboard looks like right now before he ninja edits the kill back on. As you can see the first kill on Nenshou is missing. Had I not seen it on there myself then see it disappear, I wouldn't have even cared. But knowing the OP is editing the KB on purpose reeks of bias/corruption. Didn't red already have a bias leaderboard? Why can't people just be fair and impartial?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can we get his thread unstickied if the OP is just going to edit whatever kills he deems fit. The community doesnt support bullshitters.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:53 AM
Fire Giant

The leaderboard is completely irrelevant to level 60 pvp. I'm glad your kill got removed and wish all sub 60 kills did not even show up.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The leaderboard is completely irrelevant to level 60 pvp. I'm glad your kill got removed and wish all sub 60 kills did not even show up.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you even care so much? Who says you have to enjoy the game at 60? You think that a 60 leaderboard would mean anything more?

Sour much?
Old 12-10-2014, 04:09 AM
Sarnak

Ya i got accused of training because an idiot didn't understand charm pets could get yt, didn't even know it was a pet and flipped out. Totally stupid.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:10 AM
Planar Protector

Never edited a single kill for any reason other than it was a bugged duplicate.

Occasionally our monitor goes down and we miss kills entirely, but never removed any.

I'm not in a group btw - on a mule in NFP named Givemeplat and have been for hours.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:14 AM
Banned

Ownd
Old 12-10-2014, 04:16 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Never edited a single kill for any reason other than it was a bugged duplicate.

Occasionally our monitor goes down and we miss kills entirely, but never removed any.

I'm not in a group btw - on a mule in NFP named Givemeplat and have been for hours.
The kill was there though then it was taken off. You have a character called Yourmom so it is probable that you have another character called Yourdad. You are a terrible liar. Just admit you took the kill off.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Proof of it being there at all? I don't think it ever was. Why would I remove a kill for some random retarded noob I don't even know?
Old 12-10-2014, 04:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Proof of it being there at all? I don't think it ever was. Why would I remove a kill for some random retarded noob I don't even know?
You have done it to me many times, and there will be many more times in the future. You are a fraud. Simple as that. You must be making money off this somehow.
Closed Thread