Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 04:12 AM
Fire Giant

Default <Fresh> disbanded due to massive division in the guild caused by the alliance.

I have disbanded the guild tonight. The new alliance has wormed their way into the minds of several of my officers and have eroded the foundation of the guild. They refused to respect the initial terms of the alliance which was that <Fresh> was to remain an independent guild. I can not work with a guild that has goals to dismantle my guild, and I can't move forward without the core of my guild.

I strongly urge anyone who enjoyed their time in <Fresh> to stay out of the Alliance as it is directly responsible and being lead by people who are only motivated by power, greed, and a desire to usurp my authority over <Fresh> and take it away from the server.

I founded <Fresh> to keep guilds like Azrael and Empire out of power. Joining these people is turning on everything that I had hoped <Fresh> could provide to the server. It was supposed to be a safe haven for people who wanted to play in a normal environment. The dream you are chasing now is not mine, but that of someone who hates me.

I hope that you will make the right decision and refuse the alliance guild in solidarity with me.
Old 05-20-2015, 04:14 AM
Banned

lite gutting a guild of new players so that he can exploit them for a month or two before flaking out and leaving them all hanging?

never seen dis1 b4
Old 05-20-2015, 04:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lite gutting a guild of new players so that he can exploit them for a month or two before flaking out and leaving them all hanging?

never seen dis1 b4

I tried to tell em till I was blue in the face
Old 05-20-2015, 04:22 AM
Sarnak

hey retard. it was a safe haven for normal people. i was getting tells for new people to join us everyday

good job fucking it up

-pons
Old 05-20-2015, 04:25 AM
Banned

sounds like they planned on disbanding it anyway to join azrael

not sure why you are mad?
Old 05-20-2015, 04:34 AM
Fire Giant

Cool, hopefully they can just reform without a psychopath guild leader.
Old 05-20-2015, 04:39 AM
Planar Protector

my necromancer is at your service mad max, it's time for another de-level session
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 05-20-2015, 05:33 AM
Banned

y i k e s

this explains why you been a bit feisty on the forums of late
Old 05-20-2015, 06:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have disbanded the guild tonight. The new alliance has wormed their way into the minds of several of my officers and have eroded the foundation of the guild. They refused to respect the initial terms of the alliance which was that <Fresh> was to remain an independent guild. I can not work with a guild that has goals to dismantle my guild, and I can't move forward without the core of my guild.

I strongly urge anyone who enjoyed their time in <Fresh> to stay out of the Alliance as it is directly responsible and being lead by people who are only motivated by power, greed, and a desire to usurp my authority over <Fresh> and take it away from the server.

I founded <Fresh> to keep guilds like Azrael and Empire out of power. Joining these people is turning on everything that I had hoped <Fresh> could provide to the server. It was supposed to be a safe haven for people who wanted to play in a normal environment. The dream you are chasing now is not mine, but that of someone who hates me.

I hope that you will make the right decision and refuse the alliance guild in solidarity with me.
I'm currently guilded with ex enemies of Nihilum I spent fighting for years, people I did bad shit to and who did bad shit to me.

If you couldn't put old grudges aside for the good of the server than you don't have the emotional maturity to run a guild.
Old 05-20-2015, 06:25 AM
Planar Protector

For the good of the server!!!!!! Empire getting all the loot and we have to do what's good for the server
Closed Thread