Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2021, 06:05 AM
Fire Giant

Default Proudest Accomplishments on Red?

and I don't wanna hear about Dragons or Pixels, let me give you an example.

1. One of my non 60 toons was once corpsecamped for 7 days straight by Nihilim, they rotated groups in shifts. Vaporize stayed on for three days straight just to guard the body.

2. Stryker once earned a 3 day suspension for graphically detailing what he do to my corpse after he murdered me in RL, I didn't even report him. He was so mad he yelled it in OOC while Sirken was on.

3. During the BOTB Free for all, the entire server agreed not to kill anyone else until I was dead. Sadly I was in Holocaust voice chat and heard the whole thing.

4. Burt went sperglord after I killed Dreyo a buncha times, not knowing it was all being broadcast live on Twitch. Can't find the original recording but here's proof of him sperging starts at 5:50 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/4470291...ghts&sort=time

5. Gansta made a fake version of my character on his private box and tried to pawn off a killshot of the fake me as a real killshot on P99, nobody bought it and he was trolled mercilessly.

Ya know fun stuff like that, none of this pantywaist pixel quest crap.
Old 12-18-2021, 07:59 AM
Banned

Defeated chewie's SK on a wood elf warrior or ranger something with jousting and a bow in a mid lvl pvp battle in unrest at like lvl 32. The specifics are lost in time to *medication* and insanity. That whole day was really good fun tho.
Old 12-18-2021, 12:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Defeated chewie's SK on a wood elf warrior or ranger something with jousting and a bow in a mid lvl pvp battle in unrest at like lvl 32. The specifics are lost in time to *medication* and insanity. That whole day was really good fun tho.
Chewie solid PvPer, I PK'd with him a few times. I didn't kill Flowers myself because I liked their style, unless they were dumb enough to attack me.
Old 12-18-2021, 12:47 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-18-2021, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL I remember THIS! I had great fun trolling Nirgon in OOC after I saw the slain. It was hard to catch the lil bastard out in the world. I only got um once myself.

Was that a rain that dropped um? Can't tell if the last tick was a dot or rain partial.
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-18-2021 at 01:00 PM..
Old 12-18-2021, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL I remember THIS! I had great fun trolling Nirgon in OOC after I saw the slain. It was hard to catch the lil bastard out in the world. I only got um once myself.

Was that a rain that dropped um? Can't tell if the last tick was a dot or rain partial.
He died from a root as it clearly shows in the picture. You slow or something?
Old 12-18-2021, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

Sirken banned multiple of my accounts an hour before his first Thursday Night Fights event for saying the server was dead in /ooc, so I made a new account minutes prior to the event, showed up on a level 1, and Sirken gave me an Amulet of Necropotence just for spectating

then I traded it for a level 59 iksar monk with a tstaff
Old 12-18-2021, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Being the first accepted applicant to <Friends> after the OG crew formed.

Beat some twinked out rogue as a lowbie untwinked ranger as a warm up for the main event for some pvp function in the EC tunnel hosted by Sirken. Was not the typical Steamfont Thursday Night Fight format. Would have been Fall 2013ish.

Getting Tune suspended on Tune for corpse camping me during a Red Dawn / Nihilum fight in Lavastorm, which ultimately created the LNS rule. Also Fall 2013.

Really enjoyed the old 2 Bard swarming technique of kiting literally all of DL or OT around and, as long as Bard #1 stayed under 20% HP, Bard #2 never got aggro and could AoE everything to death. Met a lot of people boosting as a bard.

Meeting Karsten IRL.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 12-18-2021, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

in WL i was able to evade a group of pvping ass hats trying to pick off anyone running around they could find. it was a group of a bard ranger monk sk and maybe cleric or something.

track is so broken, i was able to totally evade them even tho they had me in their sights. i stripped off all my light sources and started to zig zag between trees. those retards lost me and tried to "track" me but tracking plays is terrible so i evading scum lords the good old fasion way. it was awesome.

these guys were empire clowns i know the ranger was sky bow'd and i believe the SK was beastagoo not sure who was playing him but i evaded you retards good. it was great
Old 12-18-2021, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

Almost forgot -

Beating Chiggen 1v1 on a Strikerless Ranger in Crushbone. Dude could not handle the DBZ style flying combat.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Closed Thread