Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2022, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh look, another mouthbreathing loser comes to defend his friend. Youre both useless and nobodies in real life and this game.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2022, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of that is untrue except the raising another mans kid. Im quite proud of that and I know that a scumbag like yourself could never do something that doesn't benefit you.

Talk shit about me all you want but keep my family out your pathetic mouth.

Fucking loser.
Isn't that what the word means? It's named for a birdie that does that to other birdies.
Old 01-09-2022, 03:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obese blue collar piece of shit from New Jersey ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...blue collar piece of shit ...
Quote:
...blue collar...
Didn't somone already write a thread about how all this hype over weekend spawns was a real slap in the face to blue collar workers keeping up with multiple jobs and weekend hours?

I guess the gloves are off now that you and your wine cooler zima drinking prius driving letting your wives pick the restaurant and nag you to smile for familly photos at Belks butt buddies couldn't even be bothered to login for the very day and exact hours you cried and moaned for?

And there it is. "Hurr durr at least I work a white-collar job for business corp with my 109 IQ and student loans degree! All you blue collards need to quit being poor hyuck hyuck!"
Old 01-09-2022, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Damn this thread S A U C Y
Old 01-09-2022, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
All of that is untrue except the raising another mans kid. Im quite proud of that and I know that a scumbag like yourself could never do something that doesn't benefit you.

Talk shit about me all you want but keep my family out your pathetic mouth.

Fucking loser.
You're the one that called someone a "cuck", fatty. And over a video game no less.

Crazy that such an advanced case of inflammatory pixel dementia hasn't proven fatal yet. What sort of advanced medicines are they putting in that crazy bread?

Why don't you log out and put some energy into that parenting you're so proud of instead of shitting up the gaming experiences of others for 10+ years running?
Old 01-09-2022, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't that what the word means? It's named for a birdie that does that to other birdies.
Correct. That was the point that I see was lost on the pixel addicts.

Ignorant piece of shit is functionally illiterate. He can barely speak or write at an adult level, but it hasn't ever stopped him from having the biggest fucking mouth of almost anyone who has put in significant time on the box.
Old 01-09-2022, 04:18 PM
Banned

Proper r&f thread nice
Old 01-09-2022, 04:29 PM
Banned

more vq tears, QQ
Old 01-09-2022, 05:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Oh look, another mouthbreathing loser comes to defend his friend. Youre both useless and nobodies in real life and this game.
mad and sad. I dont even know them rofl. Keep crying about 4 times a year you cant sit in every zone waiting to engage a raid mob the second it spawns though.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 01-09-2022, 05:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't somone already write a thread about how all this hype over weekend spawns was a real slap in the face to blue collar workers keeping up with multiple jobs and weekend hours?

I guess the gloves are off now that you and your wine cooler zima drinking prius driving letting your wives pick the restaurant and nag you to smile for familly photos at Belks butt buddies couldn't even be bothered to login for the very day and exact hours you cried and moaned for?

And there it is. "Hurr durr at least I work a white-collar job for business corp with my 109 IQ and student loans degree! All you blue collards need to quit being poor hyuck hyuck!"
i drive a 04' toyota celica which raiding guild should i join
Closed Thread