Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

you still talk to him? call him suckapunch next time and see what he says [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] tell him jen says hello!
Old 07-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Skeleton

Hey Durg, Nice to hear from ya again. Ill look you up in game, put you on friend's list.

Divine Crusade was formed before Velious. Guild Leader that time was a Frenchman called Pharian.

Reason DC became stronger later was an influx of players like Durg from SCA and Uprising who transferred and merged with DC.

Rafather and Glori was not yet with Talisman during that time, I remember teaching Glori for the CH chain on boss mobs lol.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:21 AM
Kobold

Ok.. so DC was formed before, my point was mostly that I don't think they really started raiding much until Luclin. The first time I recall noticing them doing something was like the Doomshade? guy in Umbral Plains and I remember thinking "Divine Crusade?" Not that it matters, I'm recalling my recollections...

Yeah, I think it was like SCA > Uprising > Primordium briefly > Pia Fidelis > DC. I'm sure different folks joined Divine Crusade from many of those guilds, but it really picked up steam after Pia Fidelis broke apart.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:30 AM
Large Bat

Heya Trenq,

Vordan here - long time no see! Like Durg said we are mucking around with a small group under the name Northern Cross. Come join us for levelling and if we ever get high enough we can go harass Shaere.

You can find me on Vordan (49 Shaman - thanks again Phallax for hooking me up with some gear early on, huge help!) or my curent project Asharo (13 Bard).

Cheers!
Old 07-31-2011, 09:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hepofaus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heya Trenq,

Vordan here - long time no see! Like Durg said we are mucking around with a small group under the name Northern Cross. Come join us for levelling and if we ever get high enough we can go harass Shaere.

You can find me on Vordan (49 Shaman - thanks again Phallax for hooking me up with some gear early on, huge help!) or my curent project Asharo (13 Bard).

Cheers!
=) wish i coulda helped more of u guys when u all started but all i had was left over shm gear
Old 07-31-2011, 01:42 PM
Skeleton

Dang Vordan Alive!

Most quotable quote from Vordan - After 1 night of raiding very late, Vordan was asked by his boss at work, "what are you doing?"

Vordan said, "Im working."

Boss: "whats that Crease on your forehead?"

Vordan: "Oh, that. That was the edge of the table creased on my forehead when I took a power nap to regain my focus back."

LOL
Old 07-31-2011, 01:44 PM
Skeleton

I need to have Phallax hook me up too, LOL
Old 09-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey old Tunare peeps!

We have a Facebook community for old tunarians! Well over 500 in the group. Come say hi.

If you dont like clicking links, search for "I lived in Everquest on Tunare Server"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106914563312/

Infy
Old 12-19-2011, 04:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default From DC way way back.

i recall these names and more. no one recalls me tho LOL
Old 12-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laro Manlalaro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i recall these names and more. no one recalls me tho LOL
i think bard when i read your name for some reason.
Closed Thread