Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 06:54 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I started on E`ci, but played on Tunare for a while after the merger. I was Raxiel the ranger. Was a member of Dai`Shan and we were in competition with Talisman for a while before our leadership collapsed and the guild disbanded. Few of our members went to Talisman. I ended up just joining a friend's guild and raiding with public.

Streamtown - http://www.twitch.tv/k_n_kay
Old 12-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Aviak

Hansompete here, druid on Tunare from 99'-Luclin. I remember being in a few tier-2 guilds, with previously mentioned Durg and Emodius. Primordium rings a bell. We got our epics and killed the dragons Talisman didn't want to kill or didn't have the time to (i.e. they'd rather be killing NToV than Gorenaire, so we'd kill Gore).

My claim to fames were winning the fishing competition and being in the only guild to challenge Talisman in ToT (we may have killed Gendal, and that was it... I brought out my fishing pole halfway through to hit Gorum with).

I just showed p99 to Raion/Onomatopoeia, a RL buddy of mine, hoping to get him hooked again!

The OP asked about Shelaria and Zaris, who I grouped with a bunch. I know they have a kid now and don't have as much time for MMOs, but I think Z still plays a bunch of fps games.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:59 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanhappyguy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hansompete here, druid on Tunare from 99'-Luclin. I remember being in a few tier-2 guilds, with previously mentioned Durg and Emodius. Primordium rings a bell. We got our epics and killed the dragons Talisman didn't want to kill or didn't have the time to (i.e. they'd rather be killing NToV than Gorenaire, so we'd kill Gore).

My claim to fames were winning the fishing competition and being in the only guild to challenge Talisman in ToT (we may have killed Gendal, and that was it... I brought out my fishing pole halfway through to hit Gorum with).

I just showed p99 to Raion/Onomatopoeia, a RL buddy of mine, hoping to get him hooked again!

The OP asked about Shelaria and Zaris, who I grouped with a bunch. I know they have a kid now and don't have as much time for MMOs, but I think Z still plays a bunch of fps games.
I remember you Hansomepete halfing druid. whats up?!
Old 12-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Aviak

Kalvaran... that name reminds me of a magician...?
Old 12-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanhappyguy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kalvaran... that name reminds me of a magician...?
Wizard. I was an officer in Pia Fidelis and then Divine Crusade. It's been so long... But I do remember you.
Last edited by Kalvaran; 12-10-2013 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: Spellcheck
Old 12-11-2013, 02:19 AM
Aviak

Wizards, Magicians--you're all the same! Pia Fidelis... was that with Azguz and Daabu? Good times. Also, anyone remember Omniscience? I remember him to be a guildless max level cleric who would help guilds on raids when he was available, but my foggy memory thinks that he never really aligned to one guild, which I always thought was kind of cool. I'm probably wrong, but I've tried to emulate that in a few other MMOs.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Wizards, Magicians--you're all the same! Pia Fidelis... was that with Azguz and Daabu? Good times. Also, anyone remember Omniscience? I remember him to be a guildless max level cleric who would help guilds on raids when he was available, but my foggy memory thinks that he never really aligned to one guild, which I always thought was kind of cool. I'm probably wrong, but I've tried to emulate that in a few other MMOs.
Yep, i remember Omni. Yes Azguz, Daabu, Teferi, Reyvin, Emodius was fun times.

Speaking of Teferi, where are you TEFERI?????!
Closed Thread