Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 05:21 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Seems like a real JERK! o0o I <3 drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cardariel is a 27 cleric that ninjaed all roll items/gems. He also told my friend he would make him banded armor. My buddy payed him for mat supply, and Cardariel just took his 45pp and ran off with it. Several attempts have been made to resolve this issue. Many other players have told me similar stories of group loot stealing or him getting mad and not healing, letting the entire group die. BE WARNED!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This same player (cardariel..idk if thats how he spells it but he is a cleric)
stole gems from me that i gathered for him to make rings. he asked me to provide the needed gems and i did... only later to see him grab a sow and zone and /ignore me... i think he was lvl 19 at the time.. i also grouped with him on my mage and he let everyone die on the main mob and then zoned to live and ran back to loot the gloves off warden and disbanded without a word... AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know honestly I was thinking about getting on here and saying something really horrible about this guy too. Cardarial or w/e his name.. I'll have to check when I log back in. Anyway this guy couldn't take a joke that I made one night and ever since he's been trashing on in OOC and making it almost impossible for me to get a group in GUK telling people that I ninja everything, am a terrible player, and train mobs on purpose (leeroy the group). First of all my good friend Andain hooked me up at an early start so I have no need to loot lvl 20 junk from Guk.. I usually /hidecorpse all. Any of the players I am close with and know me, will back me up. People to ask in game.. Rhogan..Andain.. Tixel.... Medi.... Even a new friend I had made a few days ago (Xerophyte, a fellow war vet) messaged me to tell me the news that it was going around GUK not to group with me.

Card even went as far as to tell my closest bud Andain that I steal and stuff..

To be honest this guys is just plain ridiculous.. seems he is just here to do anything he can to get ahead. I know bringing up WOW is a sin among veteran EQ'ers but.. if this was WOW, he would have been banned for stealing mats. I'm not usually one to bitch, and I understand how being taking advantage of sucks. I am new to EQ and never played before p1999. So far I love it! Players like Cardarial make the experience a lot less enjoyable and I wish everyone would just get along. Ya sometimes people get drunk and make jokes that you may find offensive.. but how about next time you just send me a private tell explaining why I upset you so we can resolve the issue... instead of going around telling people to kick me from their groups because I will steal all the loot. I would ask that people talk to me themselves before making asumptions told by a liar, and apparently from what the others have said.. a THIEF.

Cardarial I invite you to apologize to me in game anytime.. and own up to your mistakes, as well as apologize to the other players.

And anyone that he ripped off or harassed please send me a private message so I can listen to your stories too.
Apparently there is some Cleric causing havoc upon the FP/Guk area. LOL I have yet to have an encounter myself, but I thought I would help stir up the drama with a new thread. Also Night, I was going to remark on your grammar/typing but then I saw your follow up saying you had your kid on your lap and typing one handed haha.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:32 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default *sigh*

I grouped with this cler. Honestly IMO he looted really fast.. I didn't say anything because I don't like to stick my nose in places it doesn't belong. I want to keep my play time enjoyable without all the he said she said. But because here I can stay anonymous let's just say he seemed to have no regard for anyone in the group. We had him as a main healer and some druid as an battle assist healer. After about 15 min in Uguk card went afk and said he/she was getting a water. Over an hour later card comes back loots a few corpses.. hangs around for a few fights without healing or saying anything.. we thought maybe he was on a bad connection, but when a item of interest dropped he snatched it and disbanded. So IMO hes an XP thief as well. Idk I really don't like to trash people.. but there you have it.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default one more thing

Oh and Night, I don't want to say who I am, but I've grouped with you, and everything ran smooth with no problems that I was aware of. So I hope that helps you out!
Old 03-29-2010, 05:55 AM
Large Bat

Hey Reggie. Thanks man.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:02 AM
Large Bat

Default "Caldariel" Not cardarial!!!

By the way I just looked up his name on my ignore list and everyone has it wrong lol. It's CALDARIEL not Cardarial
Old 03-29-2010, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

Lol...

I've spent probably 20+ hours grouping with Caldariel over this past weekend, and none of the above is even true, at all. Caldariel likes his groups to run smoothly, and likes the players to play well. I'll say he has a bit of an Elitist attitude but after this much time grouping with him that's his only fault. While in Lord group he was nothing but fair with the Lord drops, (all bracers), and making sure whoever actually could use it, got it, before the group started doing greed rolls.

As far as i'm concerned, Cald is a great cleric, and will group with them anytime, especially over Nightfall.

Hey Nightfall bro, you think maybe there is a reason you can't ever get a group in Guk? Think there is a reason you rage out in /ooc over not getting a group? Maybe because you've trashed your rep already? Think about it...
Old 03-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Aviak

My grouping experience with this cleric has involved him/her being partially afk the whole time, like the Shadow Knight Sickness.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:06 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Ya know what's funny? Everyone that is against Caldarial has a post count of 0, including every one of your quoted sources.

Cool story bro. Gonna flag this for a forum admin to review IP's.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya know what's funny? Everyone that is against Caldarial has a post count of 0, including every one of your quoted sources.

Cool story bro. Gonna flag this for a forum admin to review IP's.
Same exact thing I said in the /shitlist thread which is where they are all posted. Thanks Ferok.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:43 AM
Fire Giant

I was in grp with Nightfall and he was not Ninja-ing is all i can say.
Closed Thread