Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
per the camps defined rules post then yes. he has every right to take your spawn because you are afk.

if i am 100% honest then the bitching about the gm staff part here really annoys the hell out of me. maybe it's the fact that i only got 3 hours of sleep last night because i was up doing ip exemptions or maybe it's the fact that i bust my ass for this server (along with the rest of the staff) and people come here and bitch and throw about their hurt feelings of entitlement and act like the server staff sits around eating cake and sipping champagne all day long ...

if that's the case then wtf rogean.... I WANT MY CAKE!

Why wasn't i there? the same reason YOU weren't there when your spawn got taken.
I love my children and was spending time with them.
Don't worry Amelinda, this guy just has a sore huttbole over pixels.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

one time I ran by the ancient cyclops island in oot, saw no one there but no cyclops up so decided to chill til the next spawn. AC spawned and I'm like oh ok. Look around a bit more and no one's there. I start attacking it, then some dude gates in and steals it off me. I was like oh here's the dude that was camping it, not worth causing a problem.

Lesson? paladin dps sucks, and nice guys finish last.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2011, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
one time I ran by the ancient cyclops island in oot, saw no one there but no cyclops up so decided to chill til the next spawn. AC spawned and I'm like oh ok. Look around a bit more and no one's there. I start attacking it, then some dude gates in and steals it off me. I was like oh here's the dude that was camping it, not worth causing a problem.

Lesson? paladin dps sucks, and nice guys finish last.
I have read this story before. It's time to let it go man.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
per the camps defined rules post then yes. he has every right to take your spawn because you are afk.
How long does one have to wait before engaging a mob if they believe the person "camping it" is AFK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzerion
If there is a full spawn of mobs in a camp room up I think that would be considered not camped. How you pull the camp is up to you, as long as you are able to engage the mobs very shortly after they are spawned.
Did we ever get an official response as to how many camps Crypt is in Sebilis?

Sounds like 7 camps to me.

Asher
Old 10-31-2011, 02:52 PM
Kobold

Dude says, make sure the kid has 40 bucks. Tell her while she is out to bring back a 12 pack, some smokes and a fucking sandwich. Raise your child right man.

https://www.twitch.tv/p99_dude

F@$k it, Dude, let's go bowling
Old 10-31-2011, 07:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I would have given him the sleeves that dropped if he wasn't a raging prick. I know i killed it while you were afk, some may frown on it, but it was indeed ruled fair game. No one can really tell how long you were going to remain afk, or have been afk. Especially with that camp, since its quite boring, you pretty much need to set a 15 minute timer to check the status of the spawn if you plan on going afk at all that is.

I would post all the nerd rage screenshots he sent me, while explaining to him there was no need for petitioning GMs or to be upset, but i think he learned his lesson here.

Hutt
Old 10-31-2011, 07:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Oh, and since he drug real character names into it...Kushin. LEVEL 40 TROLL SHAMAN
Old 10-31-2011, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huttbole the 40 wood elf druid
LOL! Huttbole! What a great name.

Oh noez! Not your ancient croc camp. Should have let your daughter get hit by a car, I would have laughed harder.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

huttbole, you reed to nelax bro