Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2020, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is russia? You know, that country that has a massive thousands of mile border with china? They must be getting savaged!?!? Let us know.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/putins-bl...122708635.html
Old 04-15-2020, 04:16 AM
Planar Protector

China and Russia are doing great against covid, No one there is getting sick or dieing, the rest of the world just sucks at covid... lmfao yeahh the two biggest propaganda machines (next to the usa) claiming they're doing good against covid complete bullshit. What did they round up the sick people and melt them into ash....

And how about companies like google and apple wanting to TRACK YOU so they can "protect" you and your family against covid. I'm sure they would only use that for good and not publicly abuse it the way they privately abuse gps/tracking software already.

Yeah nothing bad happening in the world, Pull the wool over your eyes. Let the wolves play.
Power obtained in times of need is rarely given up when the problems end.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-15-2020, 04:43 AM
Planar Protector

How does a population of 1.4 billion people keep the virus out of Beijing and Shanghai? Anyone?...
Old 04-15-2020, 05:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does a population of 1.4 billion people keep the virus out of Beijing and Shanghai? Anyone?...
China are lying and it hasnt been kept out. Some things are simpler than they seem.
Old 04-15-2020, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the noodles

Or the police squads disappearing ppl who coof or talk maybe
Old 04-15-2020, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China and Russia are doing great against covid, No one there is getting sick or dieing, the rest of the world just sucks at covid... lmfao yeahh the two biggest propaganda machines (next to the usa) claiming they're doing good against covid complete bullshit. What did they round up the sick people and melt them into ash....

And how about companies like google and apple wanting to TRACK YOU so they can "protect" you and your family against covid. I'm sure they would only use that for good and not publicly abuse it the way they privately abuse gps/tracking software already.

Yeah nothing bad happening in the world, Pull the wool over your eyes. Let the wolves play.
Power obtained in times of need is rarely given up when the problems end.
It's a good point. But the truth is authoritarian countries do have a leg up on getting all their citizens to do 1 thing quickly. Id be shocked if anywhere in the west did as well as China.

Russia isn't as authoritarian day to day, but everyone keeps their distance from each other when they can anyway out there. Given that they are all a bunch of suspicious Russians.
Old 04-16-2020, 06:49 AM
Planar Protector

Authoritarian countries do another thing well and that is lie. If you asked those echo-chamber closed-loop Chinese motherfuckers what the death toll for the Great Leap Forward they would say "zero" and expect you to believe it because what.

China reports 3.3k covid deaths. I'm gonna go with a 100 thousand. I mean I don't know for sure but I have a much more credible record at putting out numbers so I would go with that over a bunch of serial liars. People report 40,000 urns being given out in Disease-bei which means 40k deaths they gave a shit about, which had a name and a number and a grieving relative. So another 60k just bulldozed into a giant pit. That's where I get my accurate 100k death count, definitely more reliable than the CCP. In fact I would be comfortable claiming that China has suffered more per capita deaths than four Italy's stacked on top of a beefy Spaniard.
Old 04-16-2020, 07:16 AM
Planar Protector

All countries lie.

Not being allowed to park at the beach or go to the park is authoritarian btw, that's us
Old 04-16-2020, 08:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All countries lie.

Not being allowed to park at the beach or go to the park is authoritarian btw, that's us
It's ensuring public safety for those who lack the mental capacity to do it on their own, that's you.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 04-16-2020, 08:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All countries lie.

Not being able to park at the beach or goto park. First world problems. Peak entitlement.

I doubt you have known actual hardship.

A haiku for you:

Solleks complained about his government
He thought he was being overly oppressed
Crikey my sides are splitting
Closed Thread