Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2020, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Default Should I start playing on Green or stick to Blue?

I have a 45 Ranger on Blue, slowly working on a Bard and trying out a Shadowknight as well, but I see that there's more people on Green.

Would it be worth my time to play on Green instead of Blue and just start over?
Old 05-29-2020, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

What do you want?

No, serious question: you've seen what Blue is like. Does the idea of starting over in a similar game, but in a more classic environment, with content released in patches, appeal to you?

If not, are you hurting for finding a group on Blue, and does the idea of a more populated server, with less places for people to go (making it easier to find a group) appeal to you?

If the answer to either question was yes, go make a Green toon and see what you think [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] If not, I'm not sure what you'd gain.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-29-2020 at 06:15 PM..
Old 05-29-2020, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you want?

No, serious question: you've seen what Blue is like. Does the idea of starting over in a similar game, but in a more classic environment, with content released in patches, appeal to you?

If not, are you hurting for finding a group on Blue, and the idea of a more populated server, with less places for people to go, making it easier to find a group, appeals to you?

If the answer to either question was yes, go make a Green toon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] If not, I'm not sure what you'd gain.
1. A Beer.

2. Not really, not if the gear available is going to be absolute junk compared to what's available for twinking in Velious.

3. No, finding a group isn't particularly hard, and soloing actually seems to be better on Blue these days because there isn't so much competition for hot spots, like Sisters in Lfay.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

quit blue, make an erudite and join DMO
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
quit blue, make an erudite and join DMO
If I play anything on Green it'll either be a Half Elf Bard or a Wood Elf Ranger.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. Not really, not if the gear available is going to be absolute junk compared to what's available for twinking in Velious.

3. No, finding a group isn't particularly hard, and soloing actually seems to be better on Blue these days because there isn't so much competition for hot spots, like Sisters in Lfay.
I think you just answered your own question then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. A Beer.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you just answered your own question then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds good then, Blue still has a solid player base so unless everyone abandons it overnight, it should be good for quite a while to come. If I get really bored I might roll a toon on Green and just play it casually on and off.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

don't buy into Loramins anti DMO propaganda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Roll Erudite and win Green.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't buy into Loramins anti DMO propaganda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Roll Erudite and win Green.
Is DMO the new TMO (The Mystical Order)? Gonna put all nameds and raid mobs on 24/7 lockdown, batphones going out to 5,000 members within 2 minutes of a pop?
Old 05-29-2020, 06:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
If I play anything on Green it'll either be a Half Elf Bard or a Wood Elf Ranger.
Half elf bard can never wear a PD robe so that’s like yea no. Human bard is much sexier.
Closed Thread