Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And to R Flair. You're a liar and a hypocrite. I'm speaking what I know to be true and if I wasn't then i'd be responsible for that sin, just like you are for the lies you're spreading.
What am I lying about? Muhammad's child bride, his slaves or that muslims can lie to their adversaries?

on wives:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad%27s_wives
on slavery:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islami...27s_traditions
on lawful deceit:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p...n/taqiyya.aspx

Just stop. We are growing wiser by the day as to the threat of Islam and your methodologies.
Old 08-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually it was after reading the Quran: A Reformist Translation. And there was no secular school, I went to a normal high school. But you're replies are filled with pettiness, assumptions, and immaturity, not to mention you're stupid. So I don't have much more reason to reply to you after this.
oh I nailed it, didn't I? hehehehe. It wasn't hard to figure out, it's becoming more common from your point of origin. And no, I'm totally right about the schools too, normal is not normal at all, that's the idea of normal to the progressives with how they took over education. We got into it here early this year with an agenda 21 discussion I believe. They quit teaching how to learn and now teach what to think.

Well you really didn't make a big change really, the only two paths the left leads to is either Islam or Communism. You just progressed faster than your old comrades.
Old 08-02-2016, 12:12 AM
Banned

thread is really getting off-topic. Why is MI5 asset SBC impersonating a Muslim cleric? Are we really not supposed to recognize him?

I knew MI5 was deep into British media (holy shit British press sets off my Orwell alarms in a way even USA media doesn't) but this is just fucking wacky. British intelligence trying to drive anti-Muslim sentiment after Brexit? I guess there are worse causes.
Old 08-02-2016, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

They hardly need to manufacture a cause against islam. We have at least 136 reasons in the last month, and nearly 30,000 in the last 15 years.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30
Old 08-02-2016, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thread is really getting off-topic. Why is MI5 asset SBC impersonating a Muslim cleric? Are we really not supposed to recognize him?

I knew MI5 was deep into British media (holy shit British press sets off my Orwell alarms in a way even USA media doesn't) but this is just fucking wacky. British intelligence trying to drive anti-Muslim sentiment after Brexit? I guess there are worse causes.
You are really getting close to the truth now Big J. This ties with the other thread with the NS economics. The guy I was quoting is named David Myatt. He was a pretty prominent proponent of NS in England. Its been suspected that he was MI5 and was radicalizing people. Well now he has converted to Islam and spends time trying to recruit people online to join ISIS. They are manufacturing two opposing sides for their fake war.
Old 08-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

And doing that online is very effective for what they want, the type of people they are after to carry out attacks.

I mean look, you've seen the ptofiles of these muslims doing mass shootings in the west. You know, and how then the media plays them off as loners and not really devout etc etc. Shows their facebook images or whatever social site images they have.

But thats exactly the type they are after to recruit. These guys drink, party, have sex with hookers, maybe even gay or whatever. Everything their book condemns. They are not after the ones that have it down, memorized cover to cover, the ones with no isses in the sight of Islam. They believe they are going to their muslim heaven don't recall the name of it atm.

No, the ones struggling, know they fall short in Islam, not kidding themselves over it. Their book teaches that martyrdom earns them a place automatic. If they give their lives for their faith, that's the guaranteed way to get to Islam paradise with no worries of having been a drunk, gay, or anything else.

So when they get confronted by these recruiters, whoever they are, well they have an angle to get to them, to shame them into the idea it's their only option.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:06 AM
Fire Giant

did Daywolf just say that islam/atheism is a liberal plot or something ?

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 08-02-2016, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did Daywolf just say that islam/atheism is a liberal plot or something ?
No, they are just being used. The top of the pyramid isn't made of athiests or muslims.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, they are just being used. The top of the pyramid isn't made of athiests or muslims.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 08-02-2016, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saturn..