Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 06:15 PM
Banned

Just heard a yuppie orthodox liberal say Bernie didn't want to sell out, but feared for his life. Referenced the Clinton death toll right wingosphere internet stuff. So fucking funny watching these roaches scatter.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Bernie is 100% a sellout. He tried to paint himself as anti-corruption (remember the Bernie Transcripts?) and now he is endorsing the #1 high priestess of corruption herself, Hillary. Why? No doubt they promised him all sorts of things under the table.

Lune seems to be backtracking on his Trump vote a bit . . .
Old 07-12-2016, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Care to explain how he isn't a sellout? Your nonsequitur second sentence there sure doesn't.

Only way around acknowledging that he just sold out is admitting that he was a blatant lizardman from the beginning. Without borders or the ability to exercise rational self-interest without being called racist, everything he stood for (increased min wage, gibs on loan at already-inflated cost, social justice) was to the detriment of the union and benefit of the ultra-rich from day one.

Until you're prepared to admit that falling for Bernie's schtick at any point during this campaign was a personal embarrassment, there is a gaping hole in your credibility. Bernie was never an option. You should accept this now and try to be a better person rather than clinging to ego and torturing that narrative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Total sell out. He whined about the DNC shafting him and how dirty everything was and now he wants everyone to forget that shit. The left is imploding as badly as the right. Wonder if he will send his warchest to Venezuela.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bernie is 100% a sellout. He tried to paint himself as anti-corruption (remember the Bernie Transcripts?) and now he is endorsing the #1 high priestess of corruption herself, Hillary. Why? No doubt they promised him all sorts of things under the table.

Lune seems to be backtracking on his Trump vote a bit . . .
It's really quite straightforward. Basically Bernie wants his policies enacted, or failing that, policies that are as close to his as possible. So his goals are:

1. Get elected.
2. If that fails, make sure Clinton beats Trump.

#2 is Bernie's logical course of action because a Trump presidency is even more adverse to his values than a Clinton presidency. It's also where I disagree with Bernie, precisely because of immigration, racial, and national-culture issues.

For all Trump's dishonest rhetoric (he is as incoherent as Hillary), what policy he has put forward is your run of the mill 'rising tide lifts all boats' 'cut-taxes-on-the-ultra-wealthy' generic fiscal conservatism. And while Clinton is ultimately probably going to offer something close to the same thing, it's going to be further to the left in many areas, closer to where Bernie is (but still very far away)

And no I'm not backtracking on my vote. I'd still vote Bernie in a heartbeat if he were the nominee, and I still despise Trump. It's only the convergence of a lot of different very complicated factors that has resulted in this kind of god-awful reality where the best course of action is to vote for someone like Trump.

The United States had to ally with the Soviet Union to defeat Nazi Germany. That wasn't because the US and USSR were best friends or because the USA was 'selling out' its values... luckily our leaders didn't have such a simplistic mindset. It was because we thought the US/USSR winning the war was a better outcome than Nazis taking over Europe.

And no, uncoupling wealth from political power was Bernie's #1 overarching stance. That's absolutely not beneficial to the ultra-rich, and it's something he shared with no other candidate.
Last edited by Lune; 07-12-2016 at 06:42 PM..
Old 07-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Fire Giant

Bernies policies look great on paper. Assuming it was a small bit of paper with no room for the equations.
Im sure he is a lovely fella too.
I'd buy him a pint of warm beer.
Then id tell him he needs to understand math , the real world and stop relying on a debt based monetary system that compounds interest at source.

Until any of these dumb mothers fuckers running for office understand what the Federal Reserves job is and who the Fed represents , theyre all smoke blowing clowns and youre all dumb dumbs wasting your time arguing about it. Go outside for a walk or even sit in side and play EQ. Its all more fruitful than arguing Trump v Clinton v Sanders.

If youre gonna get politically active you might want to get past the 2 party elections that are just dog and pony shows. Youre a constitutional republic for Gods sake. You created the greatest country mankind has ever known. And you think Bernie , or Trump , or Clinton are the answer? LOL.

Mother nature bats last. And she has a 1.00 hitting record.
Bernie aint even close to being a smart vote. At least you might get a few more years of economic juice out of Trump before the big ponzi blows up.

Wake me up when the smoke clears. And kiss goodbye to all those unfunded liabilities.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what policy he has put forward is your run of the mill 'rising tide lifts all boats' 'cut-taxes-on-the-ultra-wealthy' generic fiscal conservatism.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And no, uncoupling wealth from political power was Bernie's #1 overarching stance. That's absolutely not beneficial to the ultra-rich, and it's something he shared with no other candidate.
Bernie was endorsed and backed by Soros property MoveOn. You want to call Don's wall dishonest rhetoric (or were you just pretending it doesn't exist?) and you throw up the biggest lie of the campaign as a counterexample.

Bernie's central plank was free college. The rest was secondary.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's really quite straightforward. Basically Bernie wants his policies enacted, or failing that, policies that are as close to his as possible. So his goals are:

1. Get elected.
2. If that fails, make sure Clinton beats Trump.

#2 is Bernie's logical course of action because a Trump presidency is even more adverse to his values than a Clinton presidency. It's also where I disagree with Bernie, precisely because of immigration, racial, and national-culture issues.

For all Trump's dishonest rhetoric (he is as incoherent as Hillary), what policy he has put forward is your run of the mill 'rising tide lifts all boats' 'cut-taxes-on-the-ultra-wealthy' generic fiscal conservatism. And while Clinton is ultimately probably going to offer something close to the same thing, it's going to be further to the left in many areas, closer to where Bernie is (but still very far away)

And no I'm not backtracking on my vote. I'd still vote Bernie in a heartbeat if he were the nominee, and I still despise Trump. It's only the convergence of a lot of different very complicated factors that has resulted in this kind of god-awful reality where the best course of action is to vote for someone like Trump.

The United States had to ally with the Soviet Union to defeat Nazi Germany. That wasn't because the US and USSR were best friends or because the USA was 'selling out' its values... luckily our leaders didn't have such a simplistic mindset. It was because we thought the US/USSR winning the war was a better outcome than Nazis taking over Europe.

US totally sold out allying with the USSR. 40 years of post ww2 communism proved that. Should have sided with Germany and crushed the USSR and the pan-aryan empire would be colonizing the solar system by now.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

Bernie was endorsed and backed by Soros property MoveOn. You want to call Don's wall dishonest rhetoric (or were you just pretending it doesn't exist?) and you throw up the biggest lie of the campaign as a counterexample.

Bernie's central plank was free college. The rest was secondary.
Charles Manson was a zealous Beatles fan, does that mean the Beatles are evil? You can't reduce complex systems of information down to one fact and then draw conclusions from that, ignoring everything else. That's how you end up believing in a massive lizardman or international Jewish conspiracy against you. Bernie has been harping on bribery and political corruption like a broken record since the 1960's and his record reflects that. And in no way did he compromise that principle during his campaign. George Soros did that MoveOn shit back in 2004 and has since run a pro-Hillary superpac.

I mean, David Duke supports Donald Trump. Then again, you are probably very fond of David Duke. But you probably get my point.
Last edited by Lune; 07-12-2016 at 07:48 PM..
Old 07-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Charles Manson was a zealous Beatles fan, does that mean the Beatles are evil? You can't reduce complex systems of information down to one fact and then draw conclusions from that, ignoring everything else. That's how you end up believing in a massive lizardman or international Jewish conspiracy against you. Bernie has been harping on bribery and political corruption like a broken record since the 1960's and his record reflects that. And in no way did he compromise that principle during his campaign. George Soros did that MoveOn shit back in 2004 and has since run a pro-Hillary superpac.

I mean, David Duke supports Donald Trump. Then again, you are probably very fond of David Duke. But you probably get my point.
Duke isnt as bad as people make him out to be. He was a big time Dem so you guys probably have a lot in common. Man a Trump/Duke ticket would so MAGA.

ETA: Duke has been turned into some boogeyman. If you listen to his radio show its nothing like what probably 99% of people here are thinking. I imagine people think of it as "kike , ******, spic etc" but he is nothing like that. Pretty rational guy who can articulate his views pretty well on the issues surrounding ZOG.
Last edited by Nihilist_santa; 07-12-2016 at 07:53 PM..
Old 07-12-2016, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Duke isnt as bad as people make him out to be. He was a big time Dem so you guys probably have a lot in common. Man a Trump/Duke ticket would so MAGA.
Not as bad as people make him out to be?

The guy is a convicted felon, thief, and fraudster. When I was talking bad about David Duke I wasn't even talking about the racism part, I can understand that. There are a whole host of racists endorsing Trump. But no Duke is a white collar criminal. He isn't even allowed to set foot in mainland Europe. I hate people who abuse their political power or influence a lot more than I hate racists.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

HAHA dude didnt give his slice to the Jews is all. You think he should be banned from Europe for talking about Nazism? Fucking thought crime man.

The shit he has been charged with is clearly attempts by the establishment to subvert him. Mail fraud? give me a break.
Closed Thread