Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Would you have sex with a tranny?
Yes, for bucket list 7 22.58%
Yes, daily 7 22.58%
No 18 58.06%
Would not pull out of "her" bush even if we were inside as the towers fell 3 9.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 08:16 PM
Banned

Question Would you have sex with a tranny?

Well?
Old 07-20-2016, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Voted option 4 which is what my forum-identity that was constructed by my participation within these forums and by my entering into them, initially of my own will and volition, whereby the sensory input received from my eyes while blinking led to such wonderful extensions of my perversions taught to me by the wonderful French author DeSade who preached that freedom to do what thou wilt is beyond all scope is the crux of western civilization, for what could be more pleasurable than slurping cum off a tranny's tummy while she swallows yours?
Old 07-20-2016, 08:27 PM
Sarnak

"Tranny" is a social construct... so that's like having sex with a blow up doll.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

As long as "He's" not using a strap-on :P
I guess that means I'm out of the closet now ... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would have sex with a person born a woman but transitioned to "male", at least if not surgically mangled which as I understand it is not a requirement to become male these days.
Can I have my $3k/mo LGBT reparation payments now? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2016, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Voted option 4 which is what my forum-identity that was constructed by my participation within these forums and by my entering into them, initially of my own will and volition, whereby the sensory input received from my eyes while blinking led to such wonderful extensions of my perversions taught to me by the wonderful French author DeSade who preached that freedom to do what thou wilt is beyond all scope is the crux of western civilization, for what could be more pleasurable than slurping cum off a tranny's tummy while she swallows yours?
This dude is such an incel. No one talks like this every other post unless they are.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are we melonposting now?

I do declare a most curious intrigue within the depths of my consciousness regarding the transsexual gender identity, notwithstanding my heterosexual sensibilities. Alas my sexuality is not so hidebound and ossified within the confines of a woman's adroit hands that I cannot avail myself of an attractive tranny, and I find the close-minded hostility of our more pious ilk inimical to the goodwill of the general public. Do you think it's moral for me to have sex with transsexuals? ^_^
Old 07-20-2016, 08:36 PM
Banned

any port in a storm
Old 07-20-2016, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are we melonposting now?

I do declare a most curious intrigue within the depths of my consciousness regarding the transsexual gender identity, notwithstanding my heterosexual sensibilities. Alas my sexuality is not so hidebound and ossified within the confines of a woman's adroit hands that I cannot avail myself of an attractive tranny, and I find the close-minded hostility of our more pious ilk inimical to the goodwill of the general public. Do you think it's moral for me to have sex with transsexuals? ^_^
more please
Old 07-20-2016, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Default Melons feels validated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are we melonposting now?

You guys could contribute to my efforts at realizing a better tomorrow for our beloved Off Topic instead of making fun of me :c

Unfortunately the stirring wind of inspiration hangs limp...

A tasteless prize,

a taunt no more,

despite my sails,

spread like a whore.

There is no doubt,

within my mind,

whether in or out,

or from behind,

that I might rise,

to this chore,

And get some tail,

Oh how I'd score!

Then with a pout...

A cry no more...

No... how she'd shout

Give me more! ^^
Old 07-20-2016, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys could contribute to my efforts at realizing a better tomorrow for our beloved Off Topic instead of making fun of me :c

Unfortunately the stirring wind of inspiration hangs limp...

A tasteless prize,

a taunt no more,

despite my sails,

spread like a whore.

There is no doubt,

within my mind,

whether in or out,

or from behind,

that I might rise,

to this chore,

And get some tail,

Oh how I'd score!