Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 12:55 AM
Banned

Exclamation Swimmers ordered to stay in Brazil for lying about robbery. what the hell is this?

What does Alex Jones think about this? Were the US Olympians running a psyop for the cryptonazis in the CIA to make Brazil look shitty and got caught lying? Are the globalists getting the Brazilians to denigrate the credibility of the robbery accusations so they can continue sending pre-Olympic missions to 3rd world countries to spread Zika?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh yeah they got out of Brazil apparently, but still.

Can someone please explain how all this relates to Emperor Zog?
Old 08-18-2016, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

Proly got robbed by a hooker and don't want to get caught. Stupid shit.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh yeah they got out of Brazil apparently, but still.

Can someone please explain how all this relates to Emperor Zog
First of all, is that Ryan Lochte and his girlfriend?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-18-2016, 02:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all, is that Ryan Lochte and his girlfriend?
Affirmative
Old 08-18-2016, 02:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proly got robbed by a hooker and don't want to get caught. Stupid shit.
I was contemplating this angle myself but I don't understand why they would need to report it at all if they were stuck while doing something embarrassing. Plus part of the deal is that wallets were still on them and they didn't seem upset.

Def willing to consider a comedy of errors type deal, but I am having trouble imagining the right constellation of errors to lead to this situation.
Old 08-18-2016, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was contemplating this angle myself but I don't understand why they would need to report it at all if they were stuck while doing something embarrassing. Plus part of the deal is that wallets were still on them and they didn't seem upset.

Def willing to consider a comedy of errors type deal, but I am having trouble imagining the right constellation of errors to lead to this situation.
Listening to DMT trips atm so cant speculate, but I would say that the truth will come out.

There were multiple people involved in said robbery. So this won't just be about Ryan Lochte. The other guys can speak on it and the truth should come out in the end.

Also, you didn't post the most interesting angle. Lochte's story broke, and the IOC came out with a VERY strong denial and maintained denial for a substantial period of time.

That's probably what set off the conspiracy sphere because I also took it as an indication something was going on (Whether Lochte or the IOC had an agenda).

We really need access to IOC emails to decide whether foul play is afoot or not. I need to know their official explanation of why they would issue a denial report, and then backtrack but only after some time passed? Critical.

Old 08-18-2016, 04:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What does Alex Jones think about this?
Hmmmm... WWAJD... I think AJ is too busy popping the bubbly with news out tonight that the Clinton Foundation was hacked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't checked his younoob channel yet tonight though, just wrapping up an X Rebirth download/re-install on my pathetically slow con... but great ping which counts for gaming. I think they should move the Olympics to online e-sports, prolly would have been more interesting this time round anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This one will go down in the anals of history for being remembered as the sick drama being more compelling than the actual sporting events.
Old 08-18-2016, 04:42 AM
Planar Protector

eyeing a downboat for this thread for leaving out details for critical thought and discussion will mull it over unless Daywolf steps in with any meaningful insights to retrack the thread.

Old 08-18-2016, 04:52 AM
Kobold

Remember, don't forget to take your meds.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:

I would.

Both of them.
Closed Thread