Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 02:27 AM
Kobold

Default items sold arent going into merchant inventory

I was selling spec loots to oasis merchants today, and I'll usually buy a gem or 2 back from merchant then resell them to trade gold silver and copper for plat. now none of the items i sell are in merchant inventory. I talked to a friend, and he had same issue in everfrost at Starns.

peace
Old 02-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by El B [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was selling spec loots to oasis merchants today, and I'll usually buy a gem or 2 back from merchant then resell them to trade gold silver and copper for plat. now none of the items i sell are in merchant inventory. I talked to a friend, and he had same issue in everfrost at Starns.

peace
well you could just use the bank to convert. every city has one
Old 02-28-2011, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

OP: If the merchants inventory is full then the items wont appear. I dont know if buying lots of items makes the ones you sold appear after when space is made, but there is a limit to the number of items the merchant can hold.
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 02-28-2011, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancrog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well you could just use the bank to convert. every city has one
Buying the gems is practical if you, say, are a good race in Feerrott killing specs, and running to SRo is a pain enough to sell, then you dont have to run further to drop the weight. They sell back for almost the same price you buy them at.

However, like pennies, I find copper and silver to be just extra baggage, and destroy it.
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 02-28-2011, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP: If the merchants inventory is full then the items wont appear. I dont know if buying lots of items makes the ones you sold appear after when space is made, but there is a limit to the number of items the merchant can hold.
this isn't kunark related so the thread is in the wrong place, but just to respond to this, it's not just happening because inventories are full. It's a bug that occurred as a result of recent fixes to the way vendors work. Things are actually better off than they were before, because now at least people aren't being tricked by vendors into buying super expensive items when they actually clicked on something else!
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Closed Thread