Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazlazen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wasn't it something like Dain 350 and 425?
That sounds more accurate.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

Well for style, you have to Barb. They have the coolest attack animations. Also you get horns.

On paper it looks like Ogre or Troll would be the best. But just can't get past those run animations.

I have a question. Why are Iskars such good warriors? On paper they don't look all that great. What am I missing? Thanks.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpoke68 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a question. Why are Iskars such good warriors? On paper they don't look all that great. What am I missing? Thanks.
[x] - cool looking armor
[x] - regen
[x] - ac bonus
[x] - has a tail

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 06-04-2015, 06:42 PM
Banned

If i was going to make a warrior, I would make a dark elf. Cus it doesn't really matter and they are my favorite looking race.

I also respect halfling warriors cus they are awesome looking too.

And then maybe next would be a human warrior with an eye patch... which may be my #1 choice now that I think about it.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpoke68 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everybody's stats cap at 255 but iksar has a higher AC cap because they couldn't wear plat in kunark. All warrior races can use the velious armor, though.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarshale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[x] - cool looking armor
[x] - regen
[x] - ac bonus
[x] - has a tail
Old 06-04-2015, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everybody's stats cap at 255 but iksar has a higher AC cap because they couldn't wear plat in kunark. All warrior races can use the velious armor, though.
This is true a few months in Velious. At the start, Iksars shouldn't be able to wear a few armor sets (Thurg set, namely) that they later have access to. Who knows if they're going to remove IKS for a bit, though!
Old 06-05-2015, 08:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frontal Stun Immunity doesn't help a warrior.

Getting stunned just means you swing a bit less and get riposted a bit less. If you are using clickies properly, your aggro should be just fine without it. Unless you have derpy monks who can't FD or Rogues who can't evade or wizards who didn't quest Concussion. Even then, frontal stun immunity won't save those people. You can't fix stupid as they say.
Amen
Old 06-05-2015, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

None of you are discussing the true master warrior race. For shame.
Old 06-05-2015, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of you are discussing the true master warrior race. For shame.
Aye, elf warriors are pretty amazingly awesome. Dunno why the foolish obsession with various uglies some people around here have. Wood-elfs and their kissing cousins Half-elfs >>>>> all. This is a 16-yo elf-sim after all.
Closed Thread