Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2021, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

i mean lets not look at raids for a sec, just makes me scratch my head when gms say stuff like

https://imgur.com/a/M83JdtJ

[IMG]http:/https://imgur.com/a/M83JdtJ/[/IMG]

like how in the hell is pelling a charmed pet NOT pvp

its gonna have un-intended consequences in small skirmish pvp when people do stuff they have been doing for years and all of a sudden its bannable

there are no clear rules the gms just do what ever they want to do on a whim and dont lay the rules out ahead of time
Old 05-14-2021, 05:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I got suspended for pelling when we had 13
For the record, Tune's definition of "having 13" includes him zoning in on twelve level 30 characters and dying to mobs one at a time, then logging onto one character at the dragon and dispelling it

Its shit like this that gets you to the point where Medris feels he has to make a clarification like this.

We (Perdition) could make a player agreement to allow dispelling raid targets when there are more than 12 involved but given the fact that you have never negotiated in good faith, and you didnt even follow the 12 or more rule with your twisted interpretation, I dont see that it would benefit anyone.
Old 05-14-2021, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We (Perdition) could make a player agreement to allow dispelling raid targets when there are more than 12 involved but given the fact that you have never negotiated in good faith, and you didnt even follow the 12 or more rule with your twisted interpretation, I dont see that it would benefit anyone.
It was already a rule, why would it need to be agreed on by the players?

Quote:
Added - 4/6/17: A Raid Force is 12 or more players - Again we are talking about the RAID TARGET, if you only have a couple of players and want to attack players thats fine, but you cant interfere with the raid target unless you have a RAID FORCE
Unless this new addition means you can never do it?

Quote:
Added portion in Red: Intentionally causing experience-loss to other players in the PvP environment is illegal in all cases and may result in disciplinary action when witnessed by a P99CSR. This includes things such as intentionally training NPCs and dispelling mobs that another player is engaged on. We do understand that there are cases where the experience-loss is unintentional, and no disciplinary action will be taken in those cases.
Old 05-14-2021, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the record, Tune's definition of "having 13" includes him zoning in on twelve level 30 characters and dying to mobs one at a time, then logging onto one character at the dragon and dispelling it

Its shit like this that gets you to the point where Medris feels he has to make a clarification like this.

wtf are u talking about

this rule has been in place for years since ragnarok was around

we dont need to neogiate with u, u were a spec on a flys ass at the time.

we made the rules sensibly (all guild leaders and gms got together in meeting) so underdog guilds wouldnt go extinct

now with the new addition its just a sad state of affairs , not only on the raid seen but on the small level

more petitions will happen, less pop, etc etc

you are just adding more things u can do.. built in the game code, that u at the same time, can't do bc of bullshit rules

all grats to 30 grown ass men crying
Last edited by Tune; 05-14-2021 at 06:22 PM..
Old 05-14-2021, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune
I think I got suspended for pelling when we had 13
Happy to provide logs showing you had less than 12 if you tell me who got suspended. We're very careful with our petitions to avoid wasting staff time.

Medris clarified back in February that your "several were campedo ut on top of u" nonsense wasn't going to fly because you need 12 players online and in level-range at the fight. <Perdition> always followed this rule to the letter when PVP'ing <Apex>, even when it meant losing. You chose to ignore us and him because you thought you were getting away with it, forcing an even stricter interpretation of the rules. We didn't lobby for it. You really only have yourself to blame: for the original rule, for getting suspended, for forcing this stricter interpretation of the rules; all of it.

The sever is healthier than it's been in years.
Last edited by Baugi; 05-14-2021 at 06:53 PM..
Old 05-14-2021, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

i have all the evidence of more than 12 multiple ways

u guys are acting like i pelled this mob every single day

ive been contesting for months without pelling

do u think i dont know the rules that I myself pretty much made? lol
Old 05-14-2021, 07:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRo2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was already a rule, why would it need to be agreed on by the players?

Unless this new addition means you can never do it?
Two guilds can come to an agreement, for example that petitions involving dispelling are to be ignored by the GM's as both guilds have agreed to free for all dispelling during raids, etc. The GM's will work with player agreements and abide by them.

Speaking in general, the rules are not terribly difficult to understand.

Yet somehow players with /played times that rival the Dow Jones index are left clutched their pearl and completely mystified how they were once again smashed by the GM's for being shitters.

No the GM's have not always understood the culture of Red, but they are not stupid either.

Again, the rules aren't terribly difficult to understand.
Old 05-14-2021, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two guilds can come to an agreement, for example that petitions involving dispelling are to be ignored by the GM's as both guilds have agreed to free for all dispelling during raids, etc. The GM's will work with player agreements and abide by them.

Speaking in general, the rules are not terribly difficult to understand.

Yet somehow players with /played times that rival the Dow Jones index are left clutched their pearl and completely mystified how they were once again smashed by the GM's for being shitters.

No the GM's have not always understood the culture of Red, but they are not stupid either.

Again, the rules aren't terribly difficult to understand.
another wasted post

we already had rules in place for this

i never pelled mobs, rarely if ever, and only did it when it was ok to do so by following the rules we had in place for 3-4 years
Old 05-14-2021, 08:04 PM
Orc

#fakenews... you're trying to save face for who? countless videos of basically you actions contradicting your statements... Claims to have "made the rules" then proceeds to complain about the rules. Couldn't get a story straight if your life depended on it. See you on your boxed oor toon at the next gathering.
Old 05-14-2021, 09:25 PM
Sarnak

If you lie enough, people are bound to believe some of what you're saying. Is that the process? Pathological liar much?

- i didnt
- no i havnt heh
- i never pelled mobs
- i have all the evidence of more than 12 multiple ways
- ive been contesting for months without pelling
- 1 man contesting them (and clean)
- i have only been suspended 2 times