Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2021, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

I think it'd be fine if the Federal government just went away and states became countries. In some sort of world government.

But it won't. And Trump was worse, the waste was still there. Snowden's leak about the operational costs of our spy stuff was still relevant and the budget unchanged. The deficit still went up.

Nationalism is really failing.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-22-2021 at 01:17 PM..
Old 01-22-2021, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You see how indoctrinated they are to HATE anyone whos not with trump?? Trump is not even the president anymore. Now, if you ever say "maybe trump was a mistake" they are going to jump all over you and put you down for leaving the bubble and going back to reality.

You're now a "bidenphile" if you're not following/worshiping a politician whos not even in office or running for office. Think about that.
You are still more annoying than trump fans though

Think about that as you seek Christ this Sunday and ask foregiveness for being irksome
Old 01-22-2021, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Think about that as you seek Christ this Sunday and ask foregiveness for being irksome
Agreed 👍
Old 01-22-2021, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0tClassic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suicides are the second leading cause of death among teens in The United States right now

A crashed economy will cost a lot more lives and misery than a virus from China

China is responsible for those 400K deaths

Not surprised someone who claims to have voted for Kasich of all people would make an idiot post like yours

You're really nothing more than a closet Bidophile
Can someone embed the “I know I’m gon get got” video of Marshawn lynch? Thanks and God bless!
Old 01-22-2021, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone embed the “I know I’m gon get got” video of Marshawn lynch? Thanks and God bless!
Old 01-22-2021, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Old 01-22-2021, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont forget that the first day of the new press secretary she laughed about how they spent $500,000 cleaning the White House before Biden moved in.

Half a million they laughingly spend to vacuum the White House... these are the people that are going to fix our government????

People are starving losing their homes losing their jobs we can’t get stimulus checks and overnight they spent $500,000 on cleaning??

50% of our vaccines are just lost but let’s not worry about that let’s spend $500,000 on vacuuming, then let’s all joke about it and think that that’s OK because we all unanimously agree that Trump is gross and that that’s how much it would cost to clean up after Trump?

We really do deserve all the pain and suffering we endure.
No offense man but are you really so clueless as to think 500k was for vacuuming? We’re in the middle of a global pandemic and this is the residence of the leader of our country which has just been vacated by someone who thinks the virus is a hoax. I’d spend a ton to clean that place and make it virus free.
Old 01-22-2021, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how you guys are now the mask police and SO observant to see hypocrisy but you couldn't for four years. Trump didnt make a single mistake or tell a single lie. He never went back on his word either. LOL

You didnt care about ANYTHING for 4 years and now OMMGGGG anything he does is an outrage and is sooooooo bad.
The extreme right republicans are just as much fragile snowflakes as the leftist people who get offended by everything. As a more logical and moderate Republican, people like Sioux make me so embarrassed about my party affiliation because I don’t like being affiliated with such big snowflakes
Old 01-22-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

He betrayed America!!1111oneone

Thanks to him the GOP lost the House, the Senat and the White House!

He said there would be a Storm! But there is no Storm!

He's a Democrat in disguise!
Old 01-22-2021, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:

Maybe you should kill yourself to meet this great god of yours. Seems kinda irksome to wait to die when hes just waiting to love you with every throbbing inch of his being.
I'm sorry my words pierced the brain washing. Go back to licking trumps asshole, my apologies.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 01-22-2021 at 06:23 PM..
Closed Thread