Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 12:02 AM
Sarnak

Default Nexii's Erotic Adventures: Convalescences

Convalescences

Nexii's Quarters, Neriak Third Gate

“How do you feel?” Nexii pondered. Her hands glowed with blueish healing energies. The mana flowed outward into the air between her hands and Auspex's skin.

“Painful...” Auspex groaned. He struggled to breathe despite his relaxed and prone position. “Can't you just complete heal me?”

“Your wounds are much more significant, my champion. 69 deep lacerations and 34 broken bones. It's going to take me some time to do the mending.” The priestess cooed. She was concerned whether he would remain the pretty boy that he was before.

“Great. Our honeymoon and...” Auspex coughed twice. “...and we can't even enjoy it.”

“Oh, that isn't entirely true.” Nexii smiled sweetly. For while she could not say how impressed she was with his pain tolerance, she would at least show it. She crawled atop Auspex's back and straddled around his hips. The drow priestess put her hands on his shoulders and began to massage his muscles slow and deep.

“Mmm. I saw that...coming...” Auspex panted. The warmth of her fingers combined with the cool healing energies was electrifying. Wonderful. Orgasmic. His eyes lolled about and his body became a puddle beneath her lustful frame.

“Yes, my one. I'll see you 'coming' once you're all better. That should be sufficient motivation to rest properly.” Nexii replied. Next she felt down by his ribs and repeated the same exercise. The moans he gave from overwhelming pleasure and from relief of pain were amusing to her.

“So what's my prognosis?” Auspex questioned his triage status.

“Four weeks or so, I should guess.” Nexii said as she further inspected the sadistic damage she had done by whipping.

“Jeez...how can I go that long without sex?”

“Quiet about that! Or I'll make you wear that spiked chastity cage for three whole months. Just like old <Core> suspensions.” Nexii snapped with an aura of finality.

Auspex gulped as he looked down at his cage. He felt she was serious. After what she had put him through, he did not dare question that tone. At the same time, he realized that ironically the cruel cage had prevented any serious damage to his precious male parts. He simply nodded back and closed his eyes, acting oblivious as so many players had to recent events.

“Good boy. Now...despite being bound together, we agreed we can have play partners. So I'm going out. I'll have Rose check on you.” Nexii snapped her fingers, and left her bedroom. It would be a good chance to take the state of her chosen off her mind. The denial was frustrating both in a sexual sense and that it had been her own doing.
Freeport, Office of the People

The hall had been long abandoned since the Rustle recharging days. The floor dusty, and the shopkeepers bored. Little had changed. One still proudly displayed a Bladestopper which had once been embarassingly trade window stuffed by someone prominent. Two males approached and entered, joining Nexii in the main area.

“Glad to see you both again. So which one of you is man enough to be whipped within an inch of his life?” She looked each up and down in turn. One, a human ranger; the other, an ogre shaman.

“Uhhh. My Trueshot discipline is on cooldown.” Ripqozko stammered. He was always privy to rumors and the news of Auspex's brutal ceremony had gotten around.

“And what about you, big boy? Don't tell me I have to crawl back to Sirken so soon.”

“I'll cut you a deal.” Ulfrok grinned with that greedy glimmer in his eye. He was unusually curious to learn her differing method of obtaining pixels.

“Oh? Go on.” Nexii asked. Already she felt she had lost the negotiation as if she was getting played in the EC tunnel. She had given up her situation, her desperation to release her hatred upon someone. It was not even just the denial going on with Auspex. <Aftermath> had not seen a Vulak'Aerr in even longer. Weeks of disgusting, servile concessions had brought down her mood.

“Holgresh Elder Beads for a display of your skills. On Fraps.” Ulfrok offered.

Nexii could not turn it down. Such a pretty pixel and she would get to beat the ogre. And she was far beyond caring what the commoners thought of it. “Fine. Strip down and we'll get started.”

Later...

Nexii grimaced. Her arm was tired. She had to admit the ogre took the beating well. She had started with her snake-headed whip, which did some damage on his pudgy ogre skin. From there it had just escalated beyond the will of Innoruuk. She had fried him repeatedly with a Luminescent Staff. The smell of electrical ozone and burning ogre fat was rife in the air. But even that torture that had not sufficed to make him concede. It had not been until she used a borrowed Primal Brawl stick for a cruel beatdown that his body gave out, crumpling in a huge rounded mass on the floor which then dissipated into magical aether.

“Not even the real Ulfrok...just a splinter twin.” She stated, the magic gathering back into her own essence. “Well he might still have seen how it is to be within an inch of death. Within one keystroke of being sent to oblivion. The rush of playing with fire to rustle. How it is to feel love and hate within your soul at once. To be liberated from the crass demands of flesh and bone, and to sense the world beyond what normie commoners could ever dream.”

With that sermon, she left Ripqozko to ponder her words. Nexii was exhausted from the long session and wished to retire to her home. She scooped up her beads and departed.

Nektulos Forest, TDevick Bridge

“You.” Nexii stated simply. There were no guards around and the forest was silent.

“Yes, me.” Sirken answered.

“I sense something...different.” Nexii could not place the strange feeling. “What happened with us anyways? We had a good thing going on, and then you disappeared...”

“You released me.” Sirken answered, with little expression.

“And so? Are all the allegations true? Did you really give out Manastones and spawn timers to inferior Mistresses?”

“It's not like I got any from it...”

“Of course not! Don't you see? Tribute is not submission. Submission is so much more. You ruined the chase. The challenge. I tried to explain, I tried to warn you. I tried...I tried...” Nexii said, choking on her own words.

“Look, it's okay. But you never had any doubts all along? About your 'Nexii' luck? Winning an Earth Staff, Willsapper, and Torpor by random roll all in the same week? And all those other lucky rolls that got you a Manastone...” Sirken's eyes narrowed, as if knowing the cause.

“You? No, I don't believe it.”

“Believe it.”

Nexii did not want to admit it, but she knew it in her heart. No one could have be so lucky as her by mere chance. Innoruuk would never allow the excess joy she had received from getting all those pixels. And now, she just felt sick about it. As if everything she had worked for had been corrupted. It was her role to corrupt, to influence and to control.

“But why? You didn't have to!” She screamed. She pulled her arms back and then pushed him away from her on the bridge. “You were the GM, anyone would have desired that kind of power. Merely sleeping with you has made many others famous.”

“I...I don't know how to explain. After you disowned me, so did Innoruuk. I tried to fill the void with love, with Erollisi Marr's light. But the mere taste of it left me wanting more. The feeling was so intoxicating. I couldn't help myself from doing anything in the hope of true love.”

“Love is a tool. A means of controlling the minds of the weak. Hate is the one true force. No, what you needed was to be respected. To be feared and hated. And now...wait...” Nexii had felt something strange when her fingers had pushed against his chest. No, it was more like not feeling something that had been there before.
She gulped.

He nodded back in affirmation.

“You...you aren't a GM any more...” Nexii gasped. She fell to her knees in shock. Whether out of pride or reminiscence of old times, the nostalgia hit her hard. She knew that things could never be the same again. Power was sexy, and now he had none. She felt a slight twinge of pity which she used to get herself back up.

“I'll leave you with this Nexii. Would you have been any better? Can you control and balance the love and hate that you feel forever? I know you aren't as pure as you pretend to be. There's a struggle in you, too. You've nearly killed others, as I did. Don't be so sure you would be any better if you ascended to GM-hood.”

“I can control myself. For I've seen the future. The Prophecy we talked about. Hate cannot exist without Love in the end. Nothing will exist if one side or the other wins out.” Nexii stepped closer to Sirken once again. “But I see now that I wasn't the one who dared the forbidden romance. It was Flickk, or perhaps Bellringer, and you. And now, it's all going to come crashing down. Everything we worked for. All the suffering, all the devious raid rules and oppression which benefited only the most masochistic suffering peons of Innoruuk will come to an end.”

“All good things come to an end, Nexii.” And with those words, Sirken turned and departed into the thick Nektulos mist, perhaps to never be seen again. Nexii in turn was left with a bittersweet glimmering doubt of her own convictions. She also was a hedonistic selfish dark elf and thus susceptible to sexual corruption. She wiped a tear from her eye and gathered herself for the rest of the walk back home.

Nexii's Quarters, Neriak Third Gate

“He was corrupted to the core. I pity him.” Nexii stated, finishing her report to the half-aroused Auspex.

“Even fallen angels deserve freedom.” Auspex murmured.

“That's fair. So I was wondering something. Auspex is more of an honorific. Tell me...your true name. Before the 'next release' I bestow.”

“Keerarae~” He whispered in his delirium. A twisted smile formed on his lips as he had more secrets yet to share.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:22 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Nice, was waiting for this.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:16 AM
Fire Giant

Love the inclusion of current events and occasional breaking of the 4th wall in regard to referencing game mechanics.

A+ for a Ripqozko cameo. Please beat him next time.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
She had fried him repeatedly with a Luminescent Staff. The smell of electrical ozone and burning ogre fat was rife in the air.
Fucking. L o L d right out of my chair. And into the sky.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:27 AM
Banned

Harsh. 5/5

~Nuthe Annui the Maerilith Times
Old 11-28-2018, 04:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2018, 07:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love the inclusion of current events and occasional breaking of the 4th wall in regard to referencing game mechanics.

Yea, I guess that's the difference between asking and deserving.

MTG and Diablo 2 references too. There's usually a couple references to other things in these.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

Not the fiction writer our community needs, but the one it deserves.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Keerarae~” He whispered in his delirium. A twisted smile formed on his lips as he had more secrets yet to share.
cliffhanger !!!!

best one yet. you are improving very visibly. the first third successfully aroused my eros, and the remainder was quite thrilling.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:51 AM
Large Rat

i really hope you have a day job
Closed Thread