Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Crypt issues infuriate me. People get petty over dumb stuff, honestly guys, if someone/duo/group/whatever is at spot 17 and is keeping all the mobs down, leave them be. I mean, the area could be viewed like the HHK goblins as multiple camps, but in reality it's just a douche move. A Guide/GM could interpret it as a single camp or multiple so you are taking a risk contesting that area, every situation is different.

For dungeons, we tell folks agro range/LOS. This works for almost everything. The exceptions could be KC Captain or seb king/crypt. If there's people there, just go somewhere else. Don't be douche.
Some naughty people in crypt today need to read the rules.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:13 PM
Banned

Nice triple post.

I hear they are taking action against spammers.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice triple post.

I hear they are taking action against spammers.
You would know better about getting banned than me. Feel free to petition it if you think it's an offense.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:39 PM
Banned

You would know more*
Old 06-20-2018, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You would know better about getting banned than me. Feel free to petition it if you think it's an offense.
I concede please continue.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You cannot hold multiple 'camps' if another group wishes to contest one that you are holding. The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up.

Not sure what's vague about this.

It's vague because the wording just in these two sentences is self-contradictory. The first one states that you must give up all your camps but one. The second one states that you may choose one camp to give up.

If you are camping 4 spawns, if you go by the first sentence, you get to choose 1 of those spawns to camp when another party shows up. In the second sentence, you get to choose 3 of those spawns to camp.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crypt issues infuriate me. People get petty over dumb stuff, honestly guys, if someone/duo/group/whatever is at spot 17 and is keeping all the mobs down, leave them be. I mean, the area could be viewed like the HHK goblins as multiple camps, but in reality it's just a douche move. A Guide/GM could interpret it as a single camp or multiple so you are taking a risk contesting that area, every situation is different.

For dungeons, we tell folks agro range/LOS. This works for almost everything. The exceptions could be KC Captain or seb king/crypt. If there's people there, just go somewhere else. Don't be douche.
Bump
Old 08-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Banned

bumped
Old 08-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave35 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's vague because the wording just in these two sentences is self-contradictory. The first one states that you must give up all your camps but one. The second one states that you may choose one camp to give up.

If you are camping 4 spawns, if you go by the first sentence, you get to choose 1 of those spawns to camp when another party shows up. In the second sentence, you get to choose 3 of those spawns to camp.
You get to choose 1 to keep, not 1 to give up. The second person then gets to pick 1 of the remaining, and then any other mobs remaining are "FTE" (First to Engage, whoever agroes them first gets them).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread