Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 06:19 AM
Planar Protector

Ask in the global chat if anyone has a character around your level. People will often times log off their high level character to form a group on a lower level character.

Don't expect invis or FD to be used as anti pvp mechanics. They'll see you.

I hate to say it but druid as your first character may be one of the better options on red. Shaman is not bad, bard selo speed can be useful.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-15-2018, 06:30 AM
Orc

rogue is a solid choice the guilds on red would help you get the epic and theyre one of the best classes for pvp in velious

dru/necro/shm/bard are also solid choices due to lack of gear required

most people on red are pretty nice if you tell them you're new
Old 06-15-2018, 08:42 AM
Orc

Wizard is good once they get their nukes that don't get resisted but low lvl pvp won't be that much fun cuz most people have decent resists now since not that many new people join the server.

Druids are pretty good first class as well and when you do lvl an alt melee, you can buff your group up and switch back to your alt.

Send me a message on here if you want some gear. I have some extra wisdom gear laying around that I don't need and I can make some JC stuff for you as well.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:59 AM
Banned

Enc, monk or rogue. Every class has advantages in certain settings though, outside of cleric.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

GM, hand down... #kill
Old 06-15-2018, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doil_Boil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fools em every time
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-15-2018, 11:35 AM
Kobold

"The best first red character is the one you never make." - blue

Old 06-16-2018, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The forum is here to help anyone who wants help Ravager. Don't be a subforum nazi, that's his first post too.

Way to represent the blue server with your "red propaganda" conspiracy theories [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] - nobody is trying to seize the means of production.

Also I don't see you telling people to post screenshots in the screenshot subforum.
Knew you'd take the bait.

Don't have images on, because I never know when some clownshoe will post gore gifs and I don't need to see that, especially when entering a thread about red server.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knew you'd take the bait.

Don't have images on, because I never know when some clownshoe will post gore gifs and I don't need to see that, especially when entering a thread about red server.
That was bait? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS - just because someone asked a red question in (general community) server chat, doesn't mean you can RNF outside RNF. Please read the forum rules before posting next time or make a petition if you're unhappy about seeing a thread you don't like, THEN clicking on it, and THEN typing words that aren't of any help to the OP.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Druid is great

Edit: oh at low level... i dont know. Levels flow on red
That they do. Druids suffer from a smallish mana pool early on but it gets better. If you need +wis rings/earrings made I can sort that out ^^