Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
26 pages and not one RL photo, RL scandal, in game drama, anything, blue rnf fucking sucks
thread is only 7 pages long, noob.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that better?
It's official. Kogatabs confirmed butthurt HBB
Old 06-27-2013, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

just to be clear, you do not have to vote for who you nominate, the point of getting more is to have a larger playing field when voting actually happens so that there are no excuses. we need some seconds up in here or i will deem the community to have "not given any fucks" and forget about this. If this contest is important to you, time to start telling your friends to vote!
Old 06-27-2013, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogatabs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's official, hasbinbad does not have me on ignore! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i click "view post" every single time
Old 06-27-2013, 03:04 AM
Banned

HBB, I think after seeing Heartbrand tout himself as a "diamond card player" and proceed to make a fool out of himself, you might reconsider his admittance.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:16 AM
Skeleton

Default Harrison

Harrisons pretty fucking toxic with all his fucking nonsense
Old 06-27-2013, 03:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just to be clear, you do not have to vote for who you nominate, the point of getting more is to have a larger playing field when voting actually happens so that there are no excuses. we need some seconds up in here or i will deem the community to have "not given any fucks" and forget about this. If this contest is important to you, time to start telling your friends to vote!
Hasbinbad, requiring "seconds" in the first place was a mistake. That a person needs two votes before we can even consider voting for them is kinda ridiculous :/

And stop with the red discrimination. I know we're generally excellent posters when compared to you bluebies, but I promise you that there are one or two red posters that just might be able to compete with you for worst poster.

Red99
Old 06-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Fairy, if you think your standing in the community warrants it, you're welcome to bottomline a different contest instead of trying to co-opt the one I've started. Also, nothing wrong with anti-red discrimination, they are only 1/3 or 2/3 persons.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:34 AM
Banned

ur all terrible

grats i guess
Old 06-27-2013, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
so basically you're saying this only happens if you deem it worthy to be? shenanigans!
you only need two options to have a poll. follow through with this because those who have been seconded have been seconded by the community to be in the poll. follow through with the poll.