Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 01:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have lists containing names of everyone who ever used abyss hacks which implicate the top raiding guild, every staff member and also platlord's facebook and real name

ill give it to you under one condition, you all go and delete your chars in the late systolic's honor

youre welcome for these revelations

i only accept your offer if you PM the info and it is verified by the server staff.

i will then delete all my characters. promise.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His membership counts are duplicated. He copied all of his members from kenetix over to project1999hacks. Those 200 are duplicates.

500 my ass. We saw his table on the database that showed everyone who had authenticated to use his hacks. A grand total of five people, including my test VM, had used it.
LOL

And thats all I'm gonna say
Old 08-15-2013, 01:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have lists containing names of everyone who ever used abyss hacks which implicate the top raiding guild, every staff member and also platlord's facebook and real name

ill give it to you under one condition, you all go and delete your chars in the late systolic's honor

youre welcome for these revelations
wait did you forget to log in to systolic, as he posts a few seconds later? is there a page 8 going on here? wouldnt want that to slip under radar...
Old 08-15-2013, 01:08 AM
Sarnak

I don't know who all used that specific hack. I know that there were people he sold it to who were of 'select importance' in p99. That's how he referred to it, anyway.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:14 AM
Skeleton

Just sounds like lang has a lot of free time on his hands, and a special crush/infatuation with abyss
Old 08-15-2013, 01:16 AM
Skeleton

LMAO "he put his family at risk." Cause the p99 forumquest trolls are so dangerous and scary.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:18 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And thats all I'm gonna say
doubt it
Old 08-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langrisser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait did you forget to log in to systolic, as he posts a few seconds later? is there a page 8 going on here? wouldnt want that to slip under radar...
Lol. This is the last thing I'll say. There are a lot more people who used that hack than were mentioned. Ephi/Rogoen just trying to calm the waters.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

OH FUCK
Old 08-15-2013, 01:22 AM
Orc

?? what just happened
Closed Thread