Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 01:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falisaty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i smoke it because i value my job and we get drug tested monthly.... Sux working for the State. also i don't drink or smoke cigs and this is how i relax as well.
that stuffs a blessing in that sense
but

once you stop valuing your job... get ready for a blast cause the real thing has probably gotten even better since you got hired
Old 09-18-2011, 06:22 AM
Sarnak

6'0 165 pounds living proof! Smoke weed when it's wrapped in a leaf
Old 09-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumdumm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
once you stop valuing your job... get ready for a blast cause the real thing has probably gotten even better since you got hired
im sure it has... FL has ledgeslation trying to legalize it for medical use... Im awaiting the day it passes then ill be set. but still cant beat the fact i can make 3oz of the stuff for 25 bucks.
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 09-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Sarnak

5"11 140 lbs 25 Yrs. I would say its true.

Also, Eating kills your high (least for me). So I tend to eat a big breakfast, toke up and eat smaller meals through out the day so I don't get too burnt out. But I also don't eat fast food, pizza, Chinese food or anything that typical fat Americans eat 2-3 times a day without hesitation.

That being said, If you were overweight and started smoking pot you aren't gonna lose weight. More likely will become lazy, sit on the couch and eat more processed foods. I would say though if you were always in decent shape, that smoking pot isn't gonna turn you into a fat slob because all you do is have "the munchies".
Closed Thread