Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am voting michelle bachman so that I can nullify akyra's vote on Obama or whatever liberal feminist veg candidate is up for election.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2011, 10:23 AM
Kobold

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by spook [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Herman Cain is an Israeli firster, watch one of this town hall meetings. The AIPAC lobby got him bought and paid for as a puppet. He's talking about blowing up every country in the middle east for Israel (while Americans pay the bill of course).
Democracy doesn't exist. You serve your interests best to turn off the tv (if you own one) during the election time. Give people who otherwise are complacent and apathetic about domestic and international issues the time to feel as if they are apart of something historic and groundbreaking. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Its already predetermined (like the recolonization of Africa) so it dosen't matter which party you elect. Some people just prefer illusions, weather it be alcohol or it be voting both are temporary activities to offset and undermine thoughts of going insane. Weary from the stress of life(alcohol), or baffled at the decisions of congress(voting). Those who really think Ron Paul is different and some kind of "real change" better ask themselves why such a truthful and honest man would openly distance himself(on tv) from issues he has espoused and championed to his followers. Even if it was some calculated plan to appeal to a broader less disenfranchised voting demographic what sincere voter can embrace such blatant hypocrisy. America will always be pro-Israel. Take a look at congress, examine hollywood, inspect the entertainment industry. If a handful of wealthy tobacco lobbyists can petition to keep a highly detrimental product at the forefront of society, I only can imagine the sway the religious right and pro-israel lobby holds.

Brother Bob Marley said it best when he sung in Zimbabwe.

"To divide and rule could only tear us apart;
In everyman chest, mm - there beats a heart.
So soon we'll find out who is the real revolutionaries;
And I don't want my people to be tricked by mercenaries."

"Voting" divides us and politicians are mercenaries. Weather they wield a pen or a sword they remain loyal the person who finances them. Real leaders rise from obscurity...
Old 09-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by returnofahipster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democracy doesn't exist. You serve your interests best to turn off the tv (if you own one) during the election time. Give people who otherwise are complacent and apathetic about domestic and international issues the time to feel as if they are apart of something historic and groundbreaking. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Its already predetermined (like the recolonization of Africa) so it dosen't matter which party you elect. Some people just prefer illusions, weather it be alcohol or it be voting both are temporary activities to offset and undermine thoughts of going insane. Weary from the stress of life(alcohol), or baffled at the decisions of congress(voting). Those who really think Ron Paul is different and some kind of "real change" better ask themselves why such a truthful and honest man would openly distance himself(on tv) from issues he has espoused and championed to his followers. Even if it was some calculated plan to appeal to a broader less disenfranchised voting demographic what sincere voter can embrace such blatant hypocrisy. America will always be pro-Israel. Take a look at congress, examine hollywood, inspect the entertainment industry. If a handful of wealthy tobacco lobbyists can petition to keep a highly detrimental product at the forefront of society, I only can imagine the sway the religious right and pro-israel lobby holds.

Brother Bob Marley said it best when he sung in Zimbabwe.

"To divide and rule could only tear us apart;
In everyman chest, mm - there beats a heart.
So soon we'll find out who is the real revolutionaries;
And I don't want my people to be tricked by mercenaries."

"Voting" divides us and politicians are mercenaries. Weather they wield a pen or a sword they remain loyal the person who finances them. Real leaders rise from obscurity...
smoke weed
Closed Thread