Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2021, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, but what if the masks make other people more comfortable and allow the country to open up faster? Would you stop being a contrarian and wear one if that were the case?

Redneck
Open up faster....
Don't be such a cock guzzler.
As if there's a correlation. There's not
Old 04-18-2021, 01:25 PM
Banned

If you incarcerate someone, holding them, against their will and with the threat of force or put them in a mental institution then force them to be around someone not wearing a mask or sick you are a murderer and a Nazi.
Old 04-18-2021, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hunter S. Thompson wrote for the Rolling Stone, extensively. He's laughing at you from the grave, or rather the sky where his ashes were shot.
Rolling Stone ...

lol

Have you been able to change the size of the virus yet? Didn't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who needs to bother with peer review when we have ignorant Republicans eager to confirm their biases?
The guy linked a writer for Dr. Who to confirm his bias. Really?

Face Diapers are a symbol of control. Maskholes enjoy telling people what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By the way dude, I get it. It's pretty clear you have 15 IQ points on our pal G13
Citing Politifact doesn't gain you 15 IQ points. I understand you were trying to be polite though, so I'll leave it at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would one of you DFL types care to lay out the requirements for masks not being required?

What hypothetical hurdles would a society have to clear before the reality is acceptable?
If you live in Oregon prepare to be wearing one forever. I get it though, Dr. Who on Twitter is super super smart, so shut up, wear your diaper and science or something

Don't worry they promise to repeal it "someday"

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...30da5a8648af95

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you incarcerate someone, holding them, against their will and with the threat of force or put them in a mental institution then force them to be around someone not wearing a mask or sick you are a murderer and a Nazi.
What about a Nursing Home?
Old 04-18-2021, 02:17 PM
Banned

OP is clearly angry about something.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What about a Nursing Home?
Only healthy old age people who need assistance and companionship and structure and shuffledboard and miniputput golf and wateryoga and art therapy should be in nursing homes, the sick and diseased (regardless of age) should go to hospitals, hospice. That includes mental illnesses. Where they have more trained and more professional more licensced and more monitored staff and higher standards of medicine than just 'wipe everything with clorox haffassedly and feed them bromided bread and rat poisoned plastic shit'.

Also get rid of all of the administrators and upper management and send people to prison for not taking care of their folks. People who run nursing homes should be held under a tribunal of local people and shouldn't be allowed to live in palaces in China or Dubai or Russia. If they operate in the states. Maybe send people to foreign countries and pay them foreign aid so we just don't have to deal with it here. That'd suit replublicanism. Outsource the problem literally. The big problem is they can get out on the street here and have habeous corpus (deep /s).
Last edited by starkind; 04-18-2021 at 02:25 PM..
Old 04-18-2021, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is clearly angry about something.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Only healthy old age people who need assistance and companionship and structure should be in nursing homes, the sick and diseased should go to hospitals, hospice.
People who live in Oregon "Hold My Beer"

I agree the sick and diseased should be in Hospitals. Cuomo and other Blue State Governors shipped them off into Nursing Homes as virus bombs to thin the herd.
Old 04-18-2021, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who live in Oregon "Hold My Beer"

I agree the sick and diseased should be in Hospitals. Cuomo and other Blue State Governors shipped them off into Nursing Homes as virus bombs to thin the herd.
Ya that was fucked up. Watching this girl who was put in psyche should have been chained to an ICu bed, she was young too, wasted a life.
Old 04-18-2021, 02:26 PM
Banned

The redacted version of what I said is OKER, my big rant is terrible just ignore it. I'm in ragemode.
Old 04-18-2021, 02:27 PM
Banned

It's what's hiding under my male anger. And why I want power and have power fantasies.
Old 04-18-2021, 02:28 PM
Banned

The entire world is fucked up TLDR please take car4e of your families you are responsible karmicly and dharmicly for them.

sorry if ur poor and sick urself
Old 04-18-2021, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Maskholes like telling people what to do.

Like republicans telling women they should keep their rapist's baby?

my body, my choice amirite lol.

edit: New-York city has less cases than all of Georgia.
With a very similar population.
Yet, a city. vs a state.

Red states win!
Last edited by Byue; 04-18-2021 at 03:18 PM..
Closed Thread