Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: I am Joe Biden's Brain.
Still good. 19 23.75%
Barely functional! 8 10.00%
Hanging on for dear life!! 9 11.25%
Corn Pop was a lying dog faced pony soldier, fat. 34 42.50%
Joe Biden was on Flight 77. 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Default The Joe Biden Drops Out thread

The precise moment Joe Biden forgot the Declaration of Independence this past Friday. He then held up a pen to distract himself while Elizabeth Warren threw up in her mouth.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Meanwhile the 'media' has started to push the "No Debate!" narrative super-hard this past week:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm not going to post more links of Joe Biden sliding deeper into dementia. Anyone can google that shit, there's no denying what's going on. It's just a matter of how bad you have to get before you are unable to discharge your duties as President. Apparently when your enemy is Trump, no bad is bad enough.

The desperation is palpable! If not Joe Biden, then Sanders will demand his due. After all he didn't come in 3rd or 4th. He's going to tell Warren to fuck off! And then the house will collapse and Trump, like a rough beast, will slouch off to the White House to be born again.

That can't possibly happen so Biden must not debate. He must not do anything!

This angry pushback sounds like the final prelude to Biden dropping out. It's just a matter of when. If they were smart they would have done it yesterday.

Am I wrong? Only 94 days remain until George Soros starts altering our 'mail-in' ballots, can Joe Biden hang on? Can he be handled?
Old 08-03-2020, 08:31 PM
Fire Giant

I was quite looking forward to watching two elderly dementia patients nonsensically babble at each other and forget their words.

What a great country America has become, can't even get intelligent sentient humans to run the country anymore.

Can Biden pick Obama as his VP? Or are there laws against that? I feel like that'd be the coup de grace. Can Trump change his VP between terms? Pence is kind of like if you gave flesh to the Saw doll. He's got a pretty nut-crackery jaw.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Malarkey thread
Old 08-03-2020, 09:27 PM
Kobold

“The last questions are much more difficult. Like a memory question. It’s, uh, like you’ll go, ‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV.’"
Old 08-03-2020, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Malarkey thread
Old 08-03-2020, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only 94 days remain until George Soros starts altering our 'mail-in' ballots, can Joe Biden hang on? Can he be handled?
George Soros is already handling way too much in USA, may be to late already.

About Biden, democrats (again) didn't let voters have a say. Serves them right. What a mess.

Republicans not much better, spineless pussies.

So, what is left?
Old 08-03-2020, 09:46 PM
Banned

I still have no idea why all the dems dropped out, what a bunch of god dam losers

i voted still good but just because it sounds funny

i liked pete buttigeg but he should not have come out of the closet
Old 08-03-2020, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

look, fats, you're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

(psst. got any small children I can smell?)
Old 08-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still have no idea why all the dems dropped out, what a bunch of god dam losers

i voted still good but just because it sounds funny

i liked pete buttigeg but he should not have come out of the closet
This was before his decline was widely known - people knew he was getting up there but last year it wasn't so tragic. Also, if it wasn't going to be Biden then it would have been Sanders and apparently Democrats hate Sanders more than Trump.

I mean I know I do.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The precise moment Joe Biden forgot the Declaration of Independence this past Friday. He then held up a pen to distract himself while Elizabeth Warren threw up in her mouth.

Meanwhile the 'media' has started to push the "No Debate!" narrative super-hard this past week:

I'm not going to post more links of Joe Biden sliding deeper into dementia. Anyone can google that shit, there's no denying what's going on. It's just a matter of how bad you have to get before you are unable to discharge your duties as President. Apparently when your enemy is Trump, no bad is bad enough.

The desperation is palpable! If not Joe Biden, then Sanders will demand his due. After all he didn't come in 3rd or 4th. He's going to tell Warren to fuck off! And then the house will collapse and Trump, like a rough beast, will slouch off to the White House to be born again.

That can't possibly happen so Biden must not debate. He must not do anything!

This angry pushback sounds like the final prelude to Biden dropping out. It's just a matter of when. If they were smart they would have done it yesterday.

Am I wrong? Only 94 days remain until George Soros starts altering our 'mail-in' ballots, can Joe Biden hang on? Can he be handled?
lol how fucking sad. If he somehow manages to get elected he'll still make a better president than Trump though. All he has to do is replace all the goons Trump has appointed in positions all cross the government, delegate most of his work to senior administration officials, and then wander around the White House looking for IHOP.

I mean, Ronald "Greatest Republican President Ever" Reagan was quite demented and is still worshiped by boomers everywhere.
Closed Thread