Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 12:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA Lotus is full of limp dick mongrels with a complex.
stupid AND angry the DMO story
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 02-26-2021, 01:14 PM
Fire Giant

Didn't someone from seal team get a server first Robe of the Spring yesterday? I thought they were raid banned...
Old 02-26-2021, 01:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't someone from seal team get a server first Robe of the Spring yesterday? I thought they were raid banned...
suspension lifted unfortunately
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 02-26-2021, 01:17 PM
Fire Giant

That was pretty quick...
Old 02-26-2021, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankwipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stupid AND angry the DMO story
If you could read our Discord, you'd be going all in for wah toxic ban. We raughin' at so called tough guys needin nicies and handouts harder than ever.

No one is as mad about or cries as hard as you feddies. I'll elaborate.

First it was clickies that were untouched for the entirety of blue. They were nerfed for reasons of "this is why they win" .... aaaaand nothing changed.

Then it became "content denial" of things that are openly raided once a month, in a game we've all played for 21 years.

It's crying for items. DMO doesn't do it.

Nor are we hypocrites who corpse prenerf COS, or set up a flopped monk stream and share a torpor shaman at tranix (remember dem tears when we won by the rules) to lock down camps after crying about said content denial. We got our crowns, enjoy the camp and the work around to let everyone involved basically multibox the flopped monk account.

We don't go after guilds for "racism", then ignore blatant actual racism and continue raiding with the guild leadership in question who posted it.

As much as you got the free looties for Kingdumb rule (1 in 4), and hey maybe you'll get one or they'll share.... we've never been laughing harder at the entitled dummies who abuse staff with cry bullying and threats to quit over items. I've also never crashed my car over obsessive lobbying of elf court GMs. That line of mental illness got crossed a bit ago, as did complaint constantly about "mental health cuz of no free looties".

It's pretty clear your constant pushing for "community rules" is an outright refusal to just play the game by the server rules. For some reason that's tolerated. Again, DMO ain't about that. I wouldn't want to GM an environment where I had to be forced to put up with and cater to it.

Man look at the changes around here though! This is all we needed to have such a magical happy community, the "bag limitsh"! Oh you got your way and are still crying for more? Weird, who could've called it.

The best move that can be made is for the GMs to summon you full best on slot items for all your mains and alts, so you can still lose then hopefully fuck off so we can play some goddamn classic everquest. This is headed for TLP style instances, without instances, just reserved mobs and less loot.

Let's hope you don't start crying to the GMs to hang us for believing in a heliocentric solar system. That's a joke about the retarded masses being wrong and zealots btw. Glad to share that history.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:27 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2021, 01:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_G [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sat there 20 minutes to rep another member of the group.
Green Server:
Arranges RL plans for weeks, compromises with spouses, jogs 45 minutes to Vox’s lair, sits/waits to participate in Server Open Vox agreed on by all guilds. Gets defrauded by Seal Team.

Ammunition’s from Seal Team:
ThIS oNE pERsoN haS a bOyCoTt aGaiNsT mE, dInT nOtiCE I waS waiTiNG, aNd ThIeR muLti-GuILd gRouP tHouGht tHe BoYcoTT ReAsonaBLe? REEEEEEE!
Old 02-26-2021, 01:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you could read our Discord, you'd be going all in for wah toxic ban. We raughin' at so called tough guys needin nicies and handouts harder than ever.

No one is as mad about or cries as hard as you feddies. I'll elaborate.

First it was clickies that were untouched for the entirety of blue. They were nerfed for reasons of "this is why they win" .... aaaaand nothing changed.

Then it became "content denial" of things that are openly raided once a month, in a game we've all played for 21 years.

It's crying for items. DMO doesn't do it.

Nor are we hypocrites who corpse prenerf COS, or set up a flopped monk stream and share a torpor shaman at tranix (remember dem tears when we won by the rules) to lock down camps after crying about said content denial. We got our crowns, enjoy the camp and the work around to let everyone involved basically multibox the flopped monk account.

We don't go after guilds for "racism", then ignore blatant actual racism and continue raiding with the guild leadership in question who posted it.

As much as you got the free looties for Kingdumb rule (1 in 4), and hey maybe you'll get one or they'll share.... we've never been laughing harder at the entitled dummies who abuse staff with cry bullying and threats to quit over items. I've also never crashed my car over obsessive lobbying of elf court GMs. That line of mental illness got crossed a bit ago, as did complaint constantly about "mental health cuz of no free looties".

It's pretty clear your constant pushing for "community rules" is an outright refusal to just play the game by the server rules. For some reason that's tolerated. Again, DMO ain't about that. I wouldn't want to GM an environment where I had to be forced to put up with and cater to it.

Man look at the changes around here though! This is all we needed to have such a magical happy community, the "bag limitsh"! Oh you got your way and are still crying for more? Weird, who could've called it.

The best move that can be made is for the GMs to summon you full best on slot items for all your mains and alts, so you can still lose then hopefully fuck off so we can play some goddamn classic everquest. This is headed for TLP style instances, without instances, just reserved mobs and less loot.

Let's hope you don't start crying to the GMs to hang us for believing in a heliocentric solar system. That's a joke about the retarded masses being wrong and zealots btw. Glad to share that history.
Why are you referencing DMO in the present tense?
Old 02-26-2021, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

Imagine still being mad at Nazis about World War 2!
/s
Old 02-26-2021, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

People sure get angry in this game.
Closed Thread