Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 10:12 AM
Kobold

Default Question about Server and Requirements

I am interested in possibly getting back into EQ and have a few questions...

- Has this server gotten to Velious yet?
- Where is the server located?
- Can I play with Windows 8? I tried installing some toolsset(forgot the dame, started with a |d| and I received an error)
- Also, does anyone know of any upcoming like Project 1999 servers that will start from the beginning again.

Thanks for the time in advance. =)
Old 09-22-2013, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

-no
-MERICA
-yes
-new red server with teams rule
Old 09-22-2013, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Check the tech discussion forum for people having problems with Windows 8. I know its not as straightforward... and that I'll never use Windows 8 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Kobold

Thanks for quick reply to my questions, really appreciate that. Do you know when the new team red server will beging by any chance? (approxiamtely if no set date?) Would you recommend this server for someone looking more for teaming up to do old school PVE? Thanks in advance again, seems like the people on this forum are very kind.

- (One extra question[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Will they allow players of the current server to move their characters to the new server or will everyone start from the same time?
Last edited by Hiyodori; 09-22-2013 at 11:18 AM..
Old 09-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyodori [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for quick reply to my questions, really appreciate that. Do you know when the new team red server will beging by any chance? (approxiamtely if no set date?) Would you recommend this server for someone looking more for teaming up to do old school PVE? Thanks in advance again, seems like the people on this forum are very kind.

- (One extra question[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Will they allow players of the current server to move their characters to the new server or will everyone start from the same time?
in the next few months i think they said and no i wouldnt reccomend it for someone who wants to do PvE
Old 09-22-2013, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in the next few months i think they said and no i wouldnt reccomend it for someone who wants to do PvE
Unlikely I think that early. Still no word on finalizing a ruleset unless I missed something. Hard to know with all the "idea for T99" threads that keep popping up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread