Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ames pls don't quote ppl i have blocked on forums, ty in advance

ps are u gonna play teso or wut
Do you blame me for some horrible wrong in the past? Why the rage, ames plz quote this thx.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ames pls don't quote ppl i have blocked on forums, ty in advance

ps are u gonna play teso or wut
I played Oblivion for over 200 hours and I have 140 hours logged on skyrim. TESO looks fucking sweet and while its not being developed by Bethesda it IS being published by them so the quality assurance behind the product is still there. I really have no issue with paying a monthly fee either because F2P MMO's draw such a shitty community to the game that I would not want TESO being ruined by a plethora of shitty 14 year olds complaining about not having a dungeon finding tool. Short Answer :

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames who? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played Oblivion for over 200 hours and I have 140 hours logged on skyrim. TESO looks fucking sweet and while its not being developed by Bethesda it IS being published by them so the quality assurance behind the product is still there. I really have no issue with paying a monthly fee either because F2P MMO's draw such a shitty community to the game that I would not want TESO being ruined by a plethora of shitty 14 year olds complaining about not having a dungeon finding tool. Short Answer :

I actually prefer having a monthly fee. Keeps a lot of trash away. What worries the most about TESO is the console release. I just don't know if a real quality MMORPG can coexist on the PC and console platforms without a whole lot of compromise.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a few different things I wanted to announce today.

Velious
Speaking of velious, I know you guys have been asking for an update. I plan to make a more accurate announcement at some point but Velious development is proceeding well and we may be opening Beta within a few months. Stay tuned.

Teams99
Unfortunately due to the efforts to bring Velious development to a close, we have decided to postpone the Teams PvP Server. Alecta (He's having hardware issues right now but will be back soon) and other staff members will continue to work with the PvP community on figuring out the best ruleset and implementing the mechanics for the new server.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Human paladin so you can farm gear to make a Druid later.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah teams inc and will have item loot so maybe will be a good server from the get go if staff learns a lesson or two.

All classes are good, but it really does depend on your own personal goals.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames who? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Did you beta test it?

That game is fucking horrible, i stopped playing after 2 hours on Friday, and then thought oh why not give it another shot on saturday and lasted one hour.

Going from sandbox to quest hub zones, oO wtf

I was like, Oh ill play an evil dark elf mage, cool! I was totally into it.

They drop you in some fucking hermetically sealed village and if you dont extinguish flames burning in the village houses like a good character would do, youre not getting out of there, ever. Talk about immersion breaking
Last edited by Tradesonred; 02-04-2014 at 07:31 PM..
Closed Thread